The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 14 January 2016, 11:05 AM   #1
xjeeunitx
2024 Pledge Member

FS - 2015 Omega Speedmaster MoonWatch First Omega in Space Numbered Edition

***Please read this entire post before sending a PM. I am not interested in any trades. Do not ask me what is my lowest or best price. Instead, it would be greatly appreciated if you just make me a reasonable offer. Any lowballing offers will be ignored. Lastly, I do not ship outside the continental United States. No exceptions.***

Good day! Up for sale is a pre-owned 2015 Omega Speedmaster MoonWatch First Omega in Space Numbered Edition Ref. 311.32.40.30.01.001. The serial number starts with 7778XXXX. The watch is a limited release reference; this specific timepiece is numbered 4286.

The watch is in excellent condition with minor flaws. There is a minor ding on the inner edge of the lug near 5 o'clock. There are minor scratches on the caseback. Otherwise, the watch case looks brand new. The strap was worn but has plenty of life left. The sapphire crystal in perfect. The watch looks new when worn on the wrist. The red dot is not intact. The watch keeps time within Omega specifications and has plenty of amplitude; the watch won't require a service anytime soon. I tend to describe the condition of the watch worse than it really is. Prior buyers of mine can confirm this. Buy with confidence!

This is the lowest price you can find on the internet. This I can guarantee.

Please click on the link below to review information from the Omega website:
http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/...1132403001001/

The watch will come with everything you see in the picture consisting of:
Watch Head on a OEM leather band with OEM clasp
Inner/Outer Box With Outer Sleeve
Original Hang Tag
Pictogram Card
Card Holder
Instructions Manual

Asking price is $2899 FIRM. I prefer payment via bank wire or cash deposit (no direct deposit or online checks). If we have conducted business in the past or if you can provide references from the forums, I will consider accepting PayPal but you will have to cover all fees. I will cover shipping and utilize FedEx one-day shipping with full insurance and signature delivery confirmation. I have many references on the rolexforums, watchuseek, and paneristi. For references, please look up "xjeeunitx" in the search function of the forums. Please feel free to contact me via personal message. Thank you.

xjeeunitx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2016, 08:50 AM   #2
xjeeunitx
2024 Pledge Member

sold! thanks
xjeeunitx is offline   Reply With Quote