The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 6 June 2020, 09:54 AM   #1
rebes
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex Submariner Ref. 14060 No-Date - W Serial 1997 - Box & Papers Recent Service

Rolex Submariner reference 14060 with a W serial prefix which dates to a production of 1995 and being sold in 1997.

This piece is in overall great condition. Everything is original on this piece as it retains the original tritium dial and hands. The case is very clean. The bracelet is clean and is very tight with no sag and has the correct date code clasp. The crystal is clean except one hairline scratch that is not visible unless at a certain angle with direct light on it. The insert is also excellent shape.

This watch was recently serviced and runs flawless, holding time within +1 to +2 seconds a day.

Comes with the original leather box as well as the warranty paperwork.

You are welcome to call/text me at 475 323 8366 or email me @ erebes12@icloud.com or reach out in Instagram @rebestime. I am happy to answer any questions. I have multiple references across many watch forums and groups.

Price is $6850 USD - I will cover the FedEx Express insured shipping charges.