The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex Watch Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18 February 2022, 12:55 PM   #11
Vos103
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tudor BB 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalblade87 View Post
Hey all! So i am looking to make the plunge and get myself a DJ which would be my first rolex. I went to my local AD the other day and they happened to have exhibition models to see and they had a 36 and 41 both fluted which is what i am looking for.

Originally i went in wanting a 41.. I put it on and was like hmm first though this is maybe to big.. then i put on the 36 and was like wow this isnt as small as i thought.. then i started staring at the dial and was like hmm this is maybe a bit to small..

I am all about blue dial on a jubilee with the fluted. SO i am just thinking... maybe the white dial is making it look to big? or maybe i am sort of leaning towards the 36 because its a darker dial and on the jubilee like i like it?

I cant decide :( As of now im on "the list" for the 41 but should maybe i should do 36 or is it even an option to be on the "list" for both? haha

What do you guys think?

IMO, 36mm looks better on your wrist. Depends how you like your watches, if you typically wear large watches the 36mm will feel small but it’s not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vos103 is offline   Reply With Quote