The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 4 March 2016, 05:04 PM   #121
uniztaz888
"TRF" Member

Watch: SS Daytona
Sorry to the OP for not loving his. But after 5+ years of mine SS black dial, I'm still in love! I do have a suggestion if you are looking for a Daytona that pops. I help my friend recently and brought a Daytona Meteorite dial from Bahamas for him. That facs POPS! Or you can get a white gold Daytona Panda Face, and that sure will make you happy. Cheers.
uniztaz888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2016, 06:25 PM   #122
strafer_kid
"TRF" Member

Watch: SDs, Subs & GMTs
Have had the opportunity to pick up a Daytona on a number of occasions through the years at what seemed to be a competitive price but just could never pull the trigger. Not quite sure why....maybe the dial felt too cluttered when I compared it to my Speedmaster ....just not sure.....the simplicity of my Subs, GMTs etc maybe just made it feel that way? It really strikes me as a great watch though and I still get drawn towards it, particularly the new ceramic
strafer_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2016, 09:56 AM   #123
Philip1
"TRF" Member

In 2010 I walked into my AD and asked if he had a ss Daytona, BTW I've asked this same question before, only this time he walked away, and came back with both a white and Black, I walked out with the black. Loved the watch, couldn't tell time though, lol was sorry to sell it, loved the watch, just thought I should be able to see what time it is, silly me!! I wanted another Daytona, one month ago purchased a white dial, all is now right with the world, love it.
Philip1 is offline   Reply With Quote