The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 26 March 2020, 02:21 AM   #1
BendyBee
"TRF" Member

Is it possible to just buy 50th Anni bracelet?

Got that re-issued Ultraman, wondering if I could get the 50th’s bracelet. If so, how much? I know it’ll be expensive, just want to know how expensive. Thanks guys.
BendyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 March 2020, 05:44 AM   #2
arcadelt
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendyBee View Post
Got that re-issued Ultraman, wondering if I could get the 50th’s bracelet. If so, how much? I know it’ll be expensive, just want to know how expensive. Thanks guys.

You'd need to find a supplier and ask them the price. I bought mine from a watchmaker here in Australia, but it was modified by him as required to fit a standard Speedy and that was before the current economic turmoils, so the price I paid is largely irrelevant. I'm not sure if a boutique could order one for you, but I would start there.
arcadelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 April 2020, 08:27 PM   #3
BendyBee
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadelt View Post
You'd need to find a supplier and ask them the price. I bought mine from a watchmaker here in Australia, but it was modified by him as required to fit a standard Speedy and that was before the current economic turmoils, so the price I paid is largely irrelevant. I'm not sure if a boutique could order one for you, but I would start there.

Thanks for the info. Just got a quotation from the boutique here and it’s not cheap but not overly bad.

It would take quite sometimes given the pandemic. By the way, what kind of modification is required? I guess I have to find a good watchmaker as well cos the boutique might not di it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 13 April 2020, 11:12 PM   #4
arcadelt
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendyBee View Post
Thanks for the info. Just got a quotation from the boutique here and it’s not cheap but not overly bad.

It would take quite sometimes given the pandemic. By the way, what kind of modification is required? I guess I have to find a good watchmaker as well cos the boutique might not di it.

There are lugs on the bottom of the endlinks. They need to be removed, but not 100%. Too much and the fitting will be loose. Too little and the endlinks will not sit right.
arcadelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 April 2020, 01:35 AM   #5
BendyBee
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadelt View Post
There are lugs on the bottom of the endlinks. They need to be removed, but not 100%. Too much and the fitting will be loose. Too little and the endlinks will not sit right.

I see, thank you. I’ll look into that.