The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 26 February 2024, 07:55 PM   #1
Napaswar
"TRF" Member

F.P. Journe Boutique Operated By Local Retailers Policies

I'm considering adding F.P. Journe to my collection and seeing that my local boutique is operated by a local retailer which is different from other countries like Tokyo, Geneva, or the U.S.
So, can anyone help shed some light are there any differences in the policies to get a piece from Journe Boutique and Retailers-operated Boutique?

Not sure it will be like getting a Patek from local retailers that a client needs to start the journey or build a relationship with other pieces with retailers before getting his 1st Patek?
Napaswar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 February 2024, 10:35 AM   #2
llngoc
"TRF" Member

If you start with a FPJ boutique owned by FPJ, there is no "other" pieces to get. You just need to show the staff that you are a true collector who appreciates the brand for what it is. And patience. Keep in touch and visit the boutique every so often when you are in town.

If you are referring to ADs who carry the brand, I guess each store will have their own "policy/practice" for "purchase history/bundling". One potential issue with AD is that they may not be getting consistent allocation each year. (well, even the boutique may not)
llngoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 March 2024, 12:23 AM   #3
CFR
2024 Pledge Member

I'd suggest asking the boutique exactly what would be involved in getting whichever FPJ piece you want. Unless things changed on FPJ's end, you should get a straightforward answer, perhaps after the boutique checks with FPJ. I don't think FPJ plays games on their end.
CFR is offline   Reply With Quote