The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 3 May 2019, 11:54 PM   #1
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mark IV Red Sub
UFO Disclosure Imminent?

Anyone following To the Stars Academy and their relationship with the Pentagon? If interested, some links below:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...you-should-too

https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/loc...pbKkiK96auH0qQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i-vUpvBbLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilwKz19ywcQ

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/us-na...1V3pC4NqAl3QNQ
VaRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 12:01 AM   #2
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Long story short, a couple years ago, UFO enthusiast Punk Rocker (Tom Delonge) starts telling people he is talking with Pentagon Generals and CIA about UFO disclosure, few believe him.

Then, hacked Wikileaks emails confirm he is having these discussions. He and his company (To the Stars Academy or Arts and Sciences) are given Military UFO footage and the Pilot testimony supports the video.

More interestingly, this Punk Rocker has a bunch of former Military, Intelligence, and Academia types supporting him in his company as corporate officers.

My guess is the corporate officers were given assurance by the Pentagon that they would not look foolish.

Most Average Joes have no idea any of this is going on, I think that will change soon and the world will face a new Paradigm.

Looks like Disclosure is beginning...………..

P.S. I wanted something more volatile than bitcoin in my (play money) portfolio, so I purchased a couple hundred dollars worth of shares in the company.
Old 4 May 2019, 12:33 AM   #3
Chester01
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610
I don’t know about the company, but hard to believe we are the only living organisms out there in a universe that is constantly expanding. Almost seems narcissistic to believe as such.
Chester01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 12:38 AM   #4
-lenny-
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 👑
Humans are far too dumb to be peak intelligence. And only one planet can sustain life??
-lenny- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 12:47 AM   #5
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Lots of different theories as to the intelligence behind the UFO, or UAP as the vehicles are now known.

Demons
Time Travelers
Aliens
Ultra-dimensional beings
Old 4 May 2019, 12:50 AM   #6
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Does the buzz on this story pump the value of your stock investment?
Abdullah71601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 12:57 AM   #7
derekhayden
"TRF" Member

Watch: Tudor BBGMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah71601 View Post
Does the buzz on this story pump the value of your stock investment?
It's not a publicly traded company so I highly doubt it. The best outcome I could see investing in a company like this would be them getting bought out by a larger entertainment company. This company has come under some scrutiny since the beginning as basically a way for Delonge to recoup other investment and tax loses.

I am a huge UFO buff myself and welcome the day of disclosure. Without companies like this pushing on government, as OP said most people will never know.
derekhayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 01:04 AM   #8
Abdullah71601
Banned

Companies like this won’t push the Gov to disclose anything. Classification doesn’t work that way. Secrets stay secret until revealed by adversaries, accidental disclosure, or expiry of the classification (this will never expire). It takes a lot more than a politically popular notion to get the Gov to reveal anything.

Who shot JFK?

See what I mean?
Old 4 May 2019, 01:29 AM   #9
-lenny-
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 👑
Quote:
Companies like this won’t push the Gov to disclose anything. Classification doesn’t work that way. Secrets stay secret until revealed by adversaries, accidental disclosure, or expiry of the classification (this will never expire). It takes a lot more than a politically popular notion to get the Gov to reveal anything.

Who shot JFK?

See what I mean?
So what is your opinion regarding UFOs?
-lenny- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 01:30 AM   #10
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

"you can't handle the truth"

We are basically no different that spear throwers with myths banging around in our heads still trying to kill each other.

We would be of no more interest to an advanced species than a someone walking by an ant colony and wondering if they think the Rolex shortage is manipulated.
Blansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 01:49 AM   #11
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekhayden View Post
It's not a publicly traded company so I highly doubt it. The best outcome I could see investing in a company like this would be them getting bought out by a larger entertainment company. This company has come under some scrutiny since the beginning as basically a way for Delonge to recoup other investment and tax loses.

I am a huge UFO buff myself and welcome the day of disclosure. Without companies like this pushing on government, as OP said most people will never know.
Yep, they aren't currently offering stock. The company books aren't impressive, but things seem to be solid and a lot going on behind the scenes. I think they are secretly, informally backed by our government.

Delonge sees himself as the Walt Disney of UFO Disclosure, Movies, Comic Books, etc, etc
Old 4 May 2019, 01:51 AM   #12
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Who shot JFK?

See what I mean?
They are disclosing that UFO's are a real Phenomena. The U.S. Government has denied this for 70ish years, it is no longer the case.

A major paradigm change here.

I'm pretty sure the Government is pushing them with a handler to keep them in line.
Old 4 May 2019, 01:56 AM   #13
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blansky View Post

We would be of no more interest to an advanced species than a someone walking by an ant colony and wondering if they think the Rolex shortage is manipulated.
It would seem we are of great interest to the phenomena, and they manipulate people. Delonge will go into this on the History Channel Show at the End of this month.

Delonge has written books (Sekret Machines series), which he fictitiously tries to convey some of the things going on.

This all goes very deep and is multi-faceted. Some facets will be easier to believe than others.
Old 4 May 2019, 01:59 AM   #14
powerfunk
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1530
Quote:
Who shot JFK?

See what I mean?
They declassified a bunch of those documents. I spent a lot of time going through them, and it's pretty clear that it was Oswald...but the coverup was the fact that the FBI was warned about Oswald being a Russian agent sent to kill JFK, but they thought the source was unreliable and ignored her. Whoops!
powerfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 02:43 AM   #15
gmh1013
Banned

Watch: GMT
I would hope to see a day of disclosure on UFO's before I die. What are they? Time travelers?who knows.... I have been lucky enough to see the Phoenix Lights in 1997 and i saw another one with my mother on my 13th B-day
in 1970. Everybody who follows ufo's knows what the Phoenix lights looked like, the flying V that came from the N.W. and moved to S.S.E. I watched for a good 4-5 mins.
The first "object" was sphere about 10-12 feet in diameter on "fire" that looked like hot melting steel hovering about 10 ft or so off the ground about 40+ yards behind our house in Mesa AZ. We watched in our back yard as it slowly rise going faster as it gained altitude joining another long "cigar"shape craft and then both vanished.
When i lived in Tempe my next door neighbor was a co-pilot for America West airlines...and told me he had seen some strange stuff flying in the Air Force and one over New Mexico flying AWA on a night flight to Denver in the four corners area. He asked the Captain is he going to say anything about what they saw? His reply was hell no....you want to keep your job never say anything.
gmh1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 02:46 AM   #16
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmh1013 View Post
I would hope to see a day of disclosure on UFO's before I die. What are they? Time travelers?who knows.... I have been lucky enough to see the Phoenix Lights in 1997 and i saw another one with my mother on my 13th B-day
in 1970. Everybody who follows ufo's knows what the Phoenix lights looked like, the flying V that came from the N.W. and moved to S.S.E. I watched for a good 4-5 mins.
The first "object" was sphere about 10-12 feet in diameter on "fire" that looked like hot melting steel hovering about 10 ft or so off the ground about 40+ yards behind our house in Mesa AZ. We watched in our back yard as it slowly rise going faster as it gned altitude joining another long "cigar"shape craft and then both vanished.
When i lived in Tempe my next door neighbor was a co-pilot for America West airlines...and told me he had seen some strange stuff flying in the Air Force and one over New Mexico flying AWA on a night flight to Denver in the four corners area. He asked the Captain is he going to say anything about what they saw? His reply was hell no....you want to keep your job never say anything.
Very cool stories! Thanks

Delonge wont tell you exactly what he "thinks" they are, that is up to each person when the look at the apparent facts.
Old 4 May 2019, 03:55 AM   #17
GradyPhilpott
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Tudor Big Rose
Interesting developments.

https://www.navytimes.com/off-duty/m...ufo-sightings/

https://www.livescience.com/65387-na...sightings.html

I believe that there are things that fly in our atmosphere that are as yet unidentified, but I'm not inclined to believe that that they are of extraterrestrial origin.

Inaugural TRF $50 Watch Challenge Winner
GradyPhilpott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 03:57 AM   #18
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Thanks for the links!

Delonge tweeted that To the Stars was partially responsible for the change in Navy protocol.
Old 4 May 2019, 04:05 AM   #19
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 1501
When I see a body, dead or alive, I'll 'believe' it.
Until then, my mind remains open to the possibility.
Old 4 May 2019, 04:08 AM   #20
dtwer
"TRF" Member

Watch: DJ 41
When it comes to civilizations outside of planet Earth I believe we are dealing with the probability rather than the possibility of finding them. There is little doubt life exists outside of Earth. The Drake equation as theorized by astrophysicist Frank Drake estimates what happens to life on Earth has likely happened 10 billion times in the entire universe over the cosmic history.

So it's not really a question of if, but when and where. But herein lies the biggest problem: the probability of us coming into contact with an alien civilization is in itself quite small.

Time is a factor. As our universe is estimated to be 13 billion years old, it is conceivable that vast majority of those alien civilizations may either have come and gone before our time or haven't been born yet. For the ones that exist now, many of them may be in the state of either single cell organism or dying from self-inflicted destruction.

Space is another factor. The closest galaxy to us, Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy, is at a stunning distance of 25,000 light years away from us. Even the closest Earth-like planet, Kepler-186f, is located 490 light years away from us. For any alien civilization to overcome the distance to reach us, they would have to have invented some extreme method of travel that defies physics.
dtwer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 04:12 AM   #21
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Thanks guys keep the thread going and Ill be back on Monday. Have a great weekend!
Old 4 May 2019, 04:13 AM   #22
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

I'm just glad I bought my tin foil hat before there is a run on them.

https://www.amazon.com/Archie-McPhee...s%2C225&sr=8-1
Old 4 May 2019, 04:17 AM   #23
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtwer View Post
When it comes to civilizations outside of planet Earth I believe we are dealing with the probability rather than the possibility of finding them. There is little doubt life exists outside of Earth. The Drake equation as theorized by astrophysicist Frank Drake estimates what happens to life on Earth has likely happened 10 billion times in the entire universe over the cosmic history.

So it's not really a question of if, but when and where. But herein lies the biggest problem: the probability of us coming into contact with an alien civilization is in itself quite small.

Time is a factor. As our universe is estimated to be 13 billion years old, it is conceivable that vast majority of those alien civilizations may either have come and gone before our time or haven't been born yet. For the ones that exist now, many of them may be in the state of either single cell organism or dying from self-inflicted destruction.

Space is another factor. The closest galaxy to us, Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy, is at a stunning distance of 25,000 light years away from us. Even the closest Earth-like planet, Kepler-186f, is located 490 light years away from us. For any alien civilization to overcome the distance to reach us, they would have to have invented some extreme method of travel that defies physics.
Or perhaps there is a way to slide from one realm of existence to another that isn't directly related to time/space.
Old 4 May 2019, 04:20 AM   #24
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
Quote:

I think my head just exploded.
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 04:45 AM   #25
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
Is there other life in the Universe? Definitely. I believe we will discover in one of a couple ways: A. We will find either bacterial life on Mars, or a fossil of previous life. B. We will one day send a probe to that icy moon of Saturn, (is it Ganamede?) and discover life in the ocean that is underneath, or C. We will pick up evidence either with one of our planet-discovering microscopes or pick up a communication from somewhere else.

If we don’t kill ourselves off as a civilization it is inevitable. What kind, how advanced, malevolent or kind, I have no idea, but some of these theories and shows that are presented today just make me shake my head. Amelia Earheart was abducted by aliens, there is a secret base on the far side of the moon, Jocke is really from another planet (actually, that one may have merit). Approach this issue reasonably.
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 04:52 AM   #26
BNA/LION
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ROLEX
UFO Disclosure Imminent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
Is there other life in the Universe? Definitely ...Jocke is really from another planet (actually, that one may have merit). Approach this issue reasonably.

I Want To Believe!
I Say, "YES" to the Possibility of Extraterrestrial Life Somewhere in Our Massive Universe!

Although I am not officially an "Ancient Alien Astronaut Theorists" I do believe in some of the things that are posed as question that need additional investigation.

Simply Put, The Possibility Exists!

~ Children Of the Sun ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VZC5vFVJJY

PS: My Wife thinks I'm CrAzY!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UFO3.jpg (58.4 KB, 2455 views)

✦ 28238 President DD 18K/YG ✦ 16610LN SS Sub ✦ 16613 18K/SS Serti ✦ 16550 Exp II Non-Rail Cream Dial ✦ Daytona C 116500 ✦ 126710 BLRO GMT-Master II ✦ NEXT-->?
Hole In One! 10/3/19 DMCC 5th hole, par 3, 168 yards w/ 4-Iron.
BNA/LION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 05:49 AM   #27
dtwer
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blansky View Post
Or perhaps there is a way to slide from one realm of existence to another that isn't directly related to time/space.
Yes that's a good possibility. The question remains they have to know where to go first, before embarking on the warp speed. For someone from a distance of tens (or hundreds) of thousands of light years away to scan the universe that consists of millions of stars and planets and find the little blue dot call Earth, that would be a feat in itself.
Old 4 May 2019, 05:50 AM   #28
dtwer
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I think my head just exploded.
I know, sorry.

Space is simply fascinating to me.
Old 4 May 2019, 05:58 AM   #29
Abdullah71601
Banned

Quote:
Yes that's a good possibility. The question remains they have to know where to go first, before embarking on the warp speed. For someone from a distance of tens (or hundreds) of thousands of light years away to scan the universe that consists of millions of stars and planets and find the little blue dot call Earth, that would be a feat in itself.
Anyone with the technology to warp space-time should have the technology to pinpoint attractive tourist destinations.
Old 4 May 2019, 06:03 AM   #30
dtwer
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Is there other life in the Universe? Definitely. I believe we will discover in one of a couple ways: A. We will find either bacterial life on Mars, or a fossil of previous life. B. We will one day send a probe to that icy moon of Saturn, (is it Ganamede?) and discover life in the ocean that is underneath, or C. We will pick up evidence either with one of our planet-discovering microscopes or pick up a communication from somewhere else.

If we don’t kill ourselves off as a civilization it is inevitable. What kind, how advanced, malevolent or kind, I have no idea, but some of these theories and shows that are presented today just make me shake my head. Amelia Earheart was abducted by aliens, there is a secret base on the far side of the moon, Jocke is really from another planet (actually, that one may have merit). Approach this issue reasonably.
I actually am of the opinion that it's best we don't make contact with any civilizations outside of our own. Like you say, we don't know whether it's malevolence or benevolence that we would be encountering.

Any life form that could travel hundreds of light years in a day's time to reach Earth would have no shortage of technology to wipe us out if they desire.