The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 21 October 2020, 06:42 AM   #1
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Takuya legit?

am considering a 5167a in a few months and i am just trying to compare different grays? i saw many good reviews. anyone care to share a personal experience? thanks
Old 21 October 2020, 06:48 AM   #2
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Watch: this ya'll
I've purchased an AP RO and several Breitlings from him, as well as referred many people to him. I'd buy from him again anytime.
Current Collection: Rolex 116710BLNR & 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Heuer Heritage Autavia; Nomos Club Sport Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & Superocean 44; Seiko Black Monster; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Old 21 October 2020, 07:31 AM   #3
Poorman
"TRF" Member

Icon14 Takuya is the best

I have bought and sold to Takuya. I bought a 116618 his price was best it came in stickered and I saved thousands. I have sold to him 2 x and his price was the best,and I call around . He is very fair and his follow through is excellent. I would only buy from Thanh or an AD. I feel that he works on as tight of a margin as possible to give a great deal.
Old 21 October 2020, 07:40 AM   #4
dysert
"TRF" Member

I have done several transactions with him and all have been excellent. You can trust him.
Old 21 October 2020, 08:04 AM   #5
never2late
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN
Three purchased and not even one minor problem.
Tudor Black Bay Bronze, Tudor Pelagos, (Blue).
Old 21 October 2020, 08:20 AM   #6
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman View Post
I have bought and sold to Takuya. I bought a 116618 his price was best it came in stickered and I saved thousands. I have sold to him 2 x and his price was the best,and I call around . He is very fair and his follow through is excellent. I would only buy from Thanh or an AD. I feel that he works on as tight of a margin as possible to give a great deal.
great to hear. his prices seem reasonable. i saw he has a 5167a listed now for $38k and change when i’ve seen another gray want $43k and change for an older watch. plus chrono 24 has inflated prices. thanks for sharing. i am highly considering him now. how do you do business with him call the number on his website?
Old 21 October 2020, 08:21 AM   #7
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysert View Post
I have done several transactions with him and all have been excellent. You can trust him.
glad to know thank you.
Old 21 October 2020, 08:21 AM   #8
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by never2late View Post
Three purchased and not even one minor problem.
great to hear. highly considering him now when i’m ready. does he spruce watches if he doesn’t have the one you are looking for?
Old 21 October 2020, 08:25 AM   #9
Maxy
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Miami View Post
am considering a 5167a in a few months and i am just trying to compare different grays? i saw many good reviews. anyone care to share a personal experience? thanks
Man, you are asking when TRF itself have separate boutique to these highly trusted sellers! You can trust them easily!

https://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47
Old 21 October 2020, 09:25 AM   #10
Woobros2win
"TRF" Member

Takuya is the Legit for life time for me!

I have purchased and sold excellent smooth transactions with Takuya Thanh Do past 6 years. There were so many I can’t think of everything, but I remember buying SD4000 Mint pre-owned, DJ36 Blue oyster New for my sister in law, 116710 GMT New, 116610LN in June 2020 Nee, and today I bought DJ31 rhodium Jubliee New one for my wife. Last week I took my wife to one of the AD to try and she picked this one. I asked any d/c with this one and kindly rejected. I bought 116520, BLNR Oyster, Sub two tone blk & blue, and one of the DJ31 for my wife back in 5 years ago when things were going smooth with my life. And NO discount at all and they refuse to send to other state to avoid tax for me. I live right next to NY city across the bridge is NJ. Ridiculous for paying 7% tax came out around total $13168. Last Friday, I asked Takuya for this watch, he got this in stock brand new and I asked him without telling him how much quote I got, he told me $10500 for me. Saved around $2700 lol.
Monday morning, I wired him and the next day which is today, my wife is so happy. Big Thank you to my friend Thanh Do again. As always he is only trust seller for me. Of course, David SW, Justrolex is nice guys to talk too, but everybody have thier own taste to communicate with.

When business turned out bad for me 2017, I had to sell all the watches to Takuya and he treat me the best prices at that time. Last June when I purchased Sub LN, he remembered my life story that had to sold everything for my family. And even today when I bought one for my wife, he congrats me for buying my wife new watch again. Maybe he discounted a lot? lol
This is the guy who just not sell or buy the watches. He builds relationship with his customer and try to do the best as he can.

Anyway, this is my story with Takuya my friend.
I hope you can decide faster if you try to do tje business with him.
For me, he is the GO guy!
Old 21 October 2020, 09:57 AM   #11
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woobros2win View Post
I have purchased and sold excellent smooth transactions with Takuya Thanh Do past 6 years. There were so many I can’t think of everything, but I remember buying SD4000 Mint pre-owned, DJ36 Blue oyster New for my sister in law, 116710 GMT New, 116610LN in June 2020 Nee, and today I bought DJ31 rhodium Jubliee New one for my wife. Last week I took my wife to one of the AD to try and she picked this one. I asked any d/c with this one and kindly rejected. I bought 116520, BLNR Oyster, Sub two tone blk & blue, and one of the DJ31 for my wife back in 5 years ago when things were going smooth with my life. And NO discount at all and they refuse to send to other state to avoid tax for me. I live right next to NY city across the bridge is NJ. Ridiculous for paying 7% tax came out around total $13168. Last Friday, I asked Takuya for this watch, he got this in stock brand new and I asked him without telling him how much quote I got, he told me $10500 for me. Saved around $2700 lol.
Monday morning, I wired him and the next day which is today, my wife is so happy. Big Thank you to my friend Thanh Do again. As always he is only trust seller for me. Of course, David SW, Justrolex is nice guys to talk too, but everybody have thier own taste to communicate with.

When business turned out bad for me 2017, I had to sell all the watches to Takuya and he treat me the best prices at that time. Last June when I purchased Sub LN, he remembered my life story that had to sold everything for my family. And even today when I bought one for my wife, he congrats me for buying my wife new watch again. Maybe he discounted a lot? lol
This is the guy who just not sell or buy the watches. He builds relationship with his customer and try to do the best as he can.

Anyway, this is my story with Takuya my friend.
I hope you can decide faster if you try to do tje business with him.
For me, he is the GO guy!

thank you very much for the detailed review. always scary when buying a patek online for thousand and sending a wire to someone you don’t know. i’ve seen pages and pages of excellent reviews of him on this forum. the more i read the better i feel about doing business with him. wish i could do it sooner but i have to be responsible and fit my patek in my budget haha. about 11 months out. great communication is important and sounds like he delivers the watch next day via fedex after wire is clear. thanks again!
Old 21 October 2020, 10:04 AM   #12
Woobros2win
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Miami View Post
thank you very much for the detailed review. always scary when buying a patek online for thousand and sending a wire to someone you don’t know. i’ve seen pages and pages of excellent reviews of him on this forum. the more i read the better i feel about doing business with him. wish i could do it sooner but i have to be responsible and fit my patek in my budget haha. about 11 months out. great communication is important and sounds like he delivers the watch next day via fedex after wire is clear. thanks again!
Yes. Always first time is Scary. I hv been there my friend. That’s why I wanted to tell you all the detail. Hope you hv wonderful patek in the future.
Old 21 October 2020, 10:06 AM   #13
illiguy
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

One of the best and a class act.
Old 21 October 2020, 10:09 AM   #14
kieselguhr
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1601
100% . Have and would buy from Thanh again
Old 21 October 2020, 10:24 AM   #15
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiguy View Post
One of the best and a class act.
great!
Old 21 October 2020, 10:25 AM   #16
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieselguhr View Post
100% . Have and would buy from Thanh again
thanks for sharing. more awesome reviews always is nice to hear!
Old 21 October 2020, 10:47 AM   #17
flapsslatsup
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, Omega
Takuya is an outstanding seller. I did a trade for Grand Seiko. I’d trade/buy from him again. And no I didn’t trade Rolex for GS.
Old 21 October 2020, 11:33 AM   #18
denmanproject
"TRF" Member

Thanh is rock solid, the only problem (for my wallet) is he makes it too easy
Old 21 October 2020, 11:46 AM   #19
Rick T
2024 Pledge Member

Takuya is the best...

Deal with total confidence

Rick T
Old 21 October 2020, 11:53 AM   #20
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

thank you to all who have replied! much appreciated !
Old 21 October 2020, 10:28 PM   #21
briboxer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: forever changing
I have know Thanh for many years. Met he and his family. I can say that he is as sincere and honorable as they come. Glad to know him. Regardless of business.
Old 21 October 2020, 10:48 PM   #22
rockmastermike
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 1982 16750
yes, a thousand times yes.
Old 22 October 2020, 12:26 AM   #23
TTalk
Banned

Legit.
Old 22 October 2020, 01:10 AM   #24
Mr. Miami
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTalk View Post
Legit.
good to know. i will keep
him in mind when i’m ready to get it in the next few months. sounds like a very respectable person.
Old 23 October 2020, 02:46 AM   #25
juve
"TRF" Member

Thanh is great. I had several transactions with him both ways(buy and sell). Zero problems.
Old 23 October 2020, 09:01 AM   #26
AMCK87
Banned

Takyua is nothing less then amazing.

Great dealing and safe when with him.
Old 23 October 2020, 06:11 PM   #27
mailman
TRF Moderator & DATE-JUST41 2024 Patron

Watch: 126610LN
I've done a bunch of transactions with Takuya. He's 100% honest and trustworthy. He's a gentleman and a man of his word.
Old 15 November 2020, 06:55 AM   #28
rlawall
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

100%. Have dealt with him. Honest good guy.
Old 16 November 2020, 10:11 AM   #29
ArtNouveau
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: BLRO/Daytona/OP41s
Just piling on. He lives in my city part time but was gone when I called about selling a watch. But he has an agent here so I took it to that brick and mortar location for inspection. After the watchmaker spoke to Thanh the money was immediately sent to me. 100% trustworthy.
Closed Thread