The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Grand Seiko & Seiko Discussion Forum

Old 4 November 2019, 03:51 AM   #1
rcunningham
"TRF" Member

Grand Seikos Similar to the SBGA125

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to the world of Seiko and Grand Seiko, but not to watches in general. Both the style and technology in Grand Seiko's have really caught my attention. Specifically, the SBGA125 "Blizzard" is really tempting me. Due to the limited nature of the "Blizzard" does anyone know if any other watches GS makes that are similar to the SBGA125? I'm talking specifically about the case shape, brushed lugs and raised crystal. The SBGA211 and other "Snowflakes" look great, but I really want something a little more brushed and tool watch like.

Thanks in advance!
rcunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 November 2019, 05:40 AM   #2
Txkill
"TRF" Member

Watch: Lots
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcunningham View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to the world of Seiko and Grand Seiko, but not to watches in general. Both the style and technology in Grand Seiko's have really caught my attention. Specifically, the SBGA125 "Blizzard" is really tempting me. Due to the limited nature of the "Blizzard" does anyone know if any other watches GS makes that are similar to the SBGA125? I'm talking specifically about the case shape, brushed lugs and raised crystal. The SBGA211 and other "Snowflakes" look great, but I really want something a little more brushed and tool watch like.

Thanks in advance!

The new 4 seasons watches that just came out are the only other watches readily available with the case you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Txkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 November 2019, 10:48 AM   #3
Hosum
"TRF" Member

Watch: GS SBGA387
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcunningham View Post
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!
Have you taken a look at the SBGE249 exclusive to Timeless? It's a limited edition that has the same blizzard dial pattern, with some differences. The SBGE249 has a different case and GMT functionality.
Hosum is offline   Reply With Quote