The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 30 July 2014, 05:00 AM   #1
rolexrealfan
"TRF" Member

Visiting Boston co

I'm visiting Boston co tomorrow and planning to window shop rolex daytona watches around the city. Any recommendation which stores should I go ?

Many Thanks
rolexrealfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2014, 05:29 AM   #2
sullillenroc
"TRF" Member

For AD's in Boston there is Lux, Bond, & Green on Boylston street who I've bought from in the past. I beleive there is also Long's jewelers and Sidney Thomas jewelers but I've never dealt with them.

Might also be worth your while to check out European Watch Co. and Paul Duggan for a nice selection of used watches.

Welcome to Boston...hope you have a good time while here.
sullillenroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2014, 05:35 AM   #3
Quix
"TRF" Member

Over in the Back Bay, in the Prudential Center Mall there is a Sidney Thomas Jewelers. I believe that they are a Rolex AD. In the Copley Mall, right next to the Prudential Mall there is a Tourneau; but, I don't believe they are a Rolex AD. They do have some used watches. In that same general area, on Newbury Street there is the European Watch Company. They have a good selection of used watches and I believe Shreve Crump & Low is also on Newbury Street. Lux Bond & Green is one street over on Boylston Street, I believe that they sell new Rolexes.

In a different part of the city proper, in the area called Downtown Crossing and the connecting Financial District, which is more towards the Seaport District, on Washington Street there are a number of individual businesses that sell all types of watches in the jewelers building. I know that Paul Duggan is at 333 Washington Street, and other folks on here may know of others. I know that Paul Duggan and European Watch have pretty decent websites showing their inventories, too. There is also a Long's Jewelers in the Financial District and I know that they sell new Rolexes and they typically have a pretty decent inventory.

Have a great time. The muggy weather is supposed to break tomorrow and it should be a great day to explore a "walking" city like Boston.
Quix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2014, 07:35 AM   #4
The Libertine
Banned

Watch: 16710;14060;214270
Lux, Bond & Green on Boylston Street - great selection of new Rolex watches and exceptionally good and knowledgeable customer service - I purchased my Explorer and Submariner from them.

All other AD's pale in comparison.
The Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2014, 09:29 AM   #5
patrickjb
"TRF" Member

Watch: 216570, 126600
Check out European Watch Co. on Newbury St. So many different types of watches, and the most knowledgeable staff I've ever been around.

Good luck!
patrickjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2014, 01:09 PM   #6
rolexrealfan
"TRF" Member

Many thanks for your answers ,i sure will visit all of them !!
rolexrealfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2014, 01:18 PM   #7
DJJon
"TRF" Member

Watch: DJ - Need Sub Bad
Boylston Street has 2 AD's, skip the Sydney Thomas next to Hynes Convention Center. Snooty and nothing special in the cases. I have not yet visited the Lux Bond & Green store.

Find the time to visit Paul Duggan, for great used Rolexes and more importantly other cool vintage watches. It is a great place to go to see interesting watches.
DJJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2014, 10:09 PM   #8
beshannon
"TRF" Member

Watch: One of Not Many
http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=364496
Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Complete Calendar, Glashutte PanoInverse, Glashutte SeaQ Panorama Date, Omega Aqua Terra 150, Omega CK 859, Omega Speedmaster 3861 Moonwatch, Glashutte Senator Exellence, Rolex 116710 GMT Master II BLNR, Breitling Superocean Steelfish, JLC Atmos Transparent
beshannon is online now   Reply With Quote