The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 27 April 2012, 01:10 AM   #1
RALAUstin
"TRF" Member

FS IWC Aquatimer Chrono (3719 w/ all 3 strap options)

I have for sale my IWC Aquatimer Chrono model 3719 in stainless steel with black and white dial. The 42mm watch comes with all boxes, papers, strap changing tools and all three OEM bracelet/strap options (steel bracelet, rubber strap with IWC tang buckle and velcro strap with IWC ss end links). The prior owner had the watch serviced by the IWC in Fort Worth, Texas in May 2011 (cost was over $600). I will conservatively rate it at 93% condition with just very some light general wear on the case, bezel and lug holes since the service, but no significant marks, dents, etc.... on the case and AR appears to be clean. I have not timed it, but it winds and runs very well and has only been worn only two or three times a month since I purchased it in summer 2011 (when the prior owner had timed it at about 3 second fast a day).

I am asking $3,825 via wire (+3% via Paypal Instant Transfer) shipped USPS Priority Mail in CONUS only. No trades at this time.

I have bought, sold and traded a number of watches on the forums and can provide references as needed.

Best way to reach me is via email at ralaustin (at) gmail.com.

Thanks,

Rob

RALAUstin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 April 2012, 07:05 AM   #2
RALAUstin
"TRF" Member

Sold

Sold.
RALAUstin is offline   Reply With Quote