The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 20 November 2020, 10:37 AM   #1
intence
"TRF" Member

59burstit - Waste of time

Committed to buying and claimed money sent (said he would send proof but never did), but was all a lie. Seller beware.
intence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2020, 09:47 AM   #2
59burstit
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek 5970
Not really...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
59burstit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2020, 10:48 AM   #3
Knappo 1307
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Sea Dweller
Quote:
Originally Posted by intence View Post
Committed to buying and claimed money sent (said he would send proof but never did), but was all a lie. Seller beware.
I'm surprised you answered your PM from him/her, you don't seem to very good about returning PM's........
Knappo 1307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2020, 04:20 PM   #4
intence
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59burstit View Post
Not really...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
screenshots of our convo says otherwise
Old 25 November 2020, 05:32 AM   #5
Knappo 1307
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
This conversation should have been done in private. You're adding nothing to your point. Get on with it or move on....
Old 25 November 2020, 08:05 AM   #6
GGGMT
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 79010sg
Quote:

Let’s see ‘em, hoss.
GGGMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 November 2020, 10:26 PM   #7
Knappo 1307
2024 Pledge Member

I'll add this, with the OP coming here and making vague statements with no backup, this thread should be deleted. I could easily say: "intence is a total waste of time, don't buy from". This comes from my experience of sending him a PM about a watch he had and not even getting the courtesy/respect of a response. Sellers who don't respond to PM's, and just ignore them should not be selling. I personally do not know the potential buyer, but I have some idea of what this seller is about, and I would not buy from him....
Old 26 November 2020, 02:37 PM   #8
intence
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knappo 1307 View Post
I'll add this, with the OP coming here and making vague statements with no backup, this thread should be deleted. I could easily say: "intence is a total waste of time, don't buy from". This comes from my experience of sending him a PM about a watch he had and not even getting the courtesy/respect of a response. Sellers who don't respond to PM's, and just ignore them should not be selling. I personally do not know the potential buyer, but I have some idea of what this seller is about, and I would not buy from him....
I get tons of PMs and many offers are simply not worth my time to respond to one by one. I never responded to you or gave you my word for anything so not sure why you're so butt hurt.
Old 26 November 2020, 03:12 PM   #9
77T
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
I get tons of PMs and many offers are simply not worth my time to respond to one by one. I never responded to you or gave you my word for anything so not sure why you're so butt hurt.

Nobody knows who is “right” in your initial post about another member’s reputation without some evidence. Now dis’ng another member...

But I do think members have learned much more about doing business with you from your attitude here.

Maybe you can ask a Mod to delete this thread because this is going sideways fast - and to your own detriment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 November 2020, 11:41 PM   #10
Knappo 1307
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
If you are selling something, you need to take the time to be respectful and respond to your PM's if in fact you are a respectful/responsible person. My question to you was just that, a question(not an offer), and if you can't be bothered with answering it then I don't have time for you and hopefully people will read this and think twice about dealing with you. Also I'm not "butt hurt", I found the watch from a very awesome person, who was responsive and the communication was perfect. I give sellers one chance, I took the time to PM you, if you respond I thank you and it goes a long way, if you choose to ignore and be disrespectful, you go on the do not buy list. Take my response here anyway you like, but future possible buyers for intience, read this thread before considering a purchase...