Watch: Rolex President
Very nice collection congrats!!
Xelor Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 March 2013, 09:03 AM   #62
lorsban
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesium133 View Post
I think there's something wrong with me because the first thought that popped into my head after looking at the photos was, "the 1st picture looks like the watches at the beginning of a party and the 2nd picture looks like the same party after the watches got drunk and started hooking up with one another."
Hahaha! Hadn't realized it till you pointed it out.

My setup is vastly different now tho.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 5 May 2016, 02:15 AM   #63
lorsban
"TRF" Member

It's been a while so I thought an update was in order:

This is my "main" rotation. This setup is also the least expensive (compared to before) but the most practical since I use all the watches nearly equally although I tend to favor the sporty watches more since I'm more casual in nature.

My newest acquisitions are the Panerai and Squale. I've been curious about both brands for a while now and was lucky enough to be offered a good deal for both.

I decided to keep the Anonimo in steel since the Panerai will be my new "strap-king."

The DJ and Concord were both from my parents.

And if you already have something silver and gold, you gotta have bronze haha! This is from Halios.

Here are my "niche" pieces:

The Constellation is my oldest watch. Found it in my dad's drawer. The Casio MRG was from my 2nd trip to Japan back in 1997 or something. The Casio 5600 was a Christmas gift from my wife. The Monster Tuna is my go-to watch for that "tough guy look" haha

The Seiko Chrono is newly back from the dead after being decommissioned for almost 10 years. Good thing all it needed was a new battery.

And last but not least, the Mio Alpha 2 HR monitor. No chest strap!

That's my current setup.

I'm fortunate to have received many from my loved one's. So they're definitely "untouchable." The rest are pretty much "in flux," changing and evolving with me.

Thanks for looking and sharing in my experiences.

Till next time!

Cheers!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk