The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 16 September 2020, 02:27 AM   #1
slantnose930
Banned

IGOTVALLS scam that pulled me in somehow

This post may get me "banned" again, but this needs to be addressed.

igotvalls, is a legit seller. I am texting with him right now and he is equally as distressed about this as everyone else is. I bought a Batgirl from Francis (the real igotvalls) during the height of Corona. We met at Bank of America in Marina Del Rey, had a nice conversation, did the deal, and parted company. I have his personal contact information, his driver's license pictures, and his license plate. This guy is as legit as they come and is unfortunately a victim like the rest of us.

For some reason, my original account (placek) was suspended indefinitely and says it will be reinstated never as I am a scammer. I have no idea how I was pulled into this and sent a note to the administrator asking what was going on and have still not gotten a reply.

I am sick over the fact that this happens and feel terrible for the guy(s) or girls that got screwed by this asshole who did this. And, if possible, I would like my original account reinstated if that is possible.

Paul
slantnose930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 September 2020, 04:56 AM   #2
Chopped54
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116520, 116610lv,
So what was the scam?
Old 16 September 2020, 05:27 AM   #3
MavericktheAce
"TRF" Member

Watch: 15053
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantnose930 View Post
This post may get me "banned" again, but this needs to be addressed.

igotvalls, is a legit seller. I am texting with him right now and he is equally as distressed about this as everyone else is. I bought a Batgirl from Francis (the real igotvalls) during the height of Corona. We met at Bank of America in Marina Del Rey, had a nice conversation, did the deal, and parted company. I have his personal contact information, his driver's license pictures, and his license plate. This guy is as legit as they come and is unfortunately a victim like the rest of us.

For some reason, my original account (placek) was suspended indefinitely and says it will be reinstated never as I am a scammer. I have no idea how I was pulled into this and sent a note to the administrator asking what was going on and have still not gotten a reply.

I am sick over the fact that this happens and feel terrible for the guy(s) or girls that got screwed by this asshole who did this. And, if possible, I would like my original account reinstated if that is possible.

Paul
I understand your frustration, however; you went on a rant without giving anyone a detailed description on what occurred and why your account was banned.

Compose yourself and let the administrators know exactly what transpired.
MavericktheAce is offline   Reply With Quote