The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 24 September 2020, 07:22 AM   #1
gogator1
"TRF" Member

FS: Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire (like new)

Hi. I am the original owner of this Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire (47mm) smartwatch.

It is a fantastic tool watch that supports a ton of exercises and has unsurpassed GPS capabilities.

My Garmin is the complete package and is in near mint condition. I am throwing in two additional bracelets (one a Garmin OEM and the other an aftermarket) both with easy snap on system.

Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous fēnix models) sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating

Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)

Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates

Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter

Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require subscription with third-party music provider) support, smart notifications and more

Battery performance: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 10 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 28 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 48 days in battery saver watch mode

Retail on this model is $799.99. I am asking a very reasonable $599 shipped.

Please email or PM with questions.

Thanks for looking.

LEN

len AT theminervagroup DOT com
gogator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 September 2020, 12:22 AM   #2
gogator1
"TRF" Member

Bump
gogator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 September 2020, 04:16 AM   #3
gogator1