The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 31 March 2016, 12:18 AM   #1
zrxdude
"TRF" Member

springer aka JP

I bought a Rolex from him this past weekend, we communicated fine and funds were deposited to the account he provided, he created a label for shipping via FedEx yesterday morning but the tracking information has not updated past the label was created state. I have tried contacting him this morning via this forum, text and calling but have not had any success.

I read many post stating he is a reputable seller within TRF, should I be worried?

The watch I bought was one he posted in the link below.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=455965

Thank you for any feedback
zrxdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2016, 05:31 AM   #2
southtexas
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

I'm certain you will be well taken care with John, but I'll text him now to be sure he's aware you're trying to reach him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow me on Instagram @ccrolex
southtexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2016, 06:00 AM   #3
TimeToGo
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

You should have no worries with John.

Could you give an update?

It appears your avatar is that of the watch you purchased.
TimeToGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2016, 06:12 AM   #4
Pict
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16570
That's a lovely looking DJ, congrats.
Pict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2016, 07:03 AM   #5
Jinson
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Older GMTs & Subs
No worries. I've bought 4 watches from John and he's always delivered. There was an insistence when the carrier delivered the watch late but it was clearly out of John's control. You're in good hands, and you'll get a watch as nice as he's described and often nicer. Enjoy your new watch!
Jinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2016, 07:08 AM   #6
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrxdude View Post
I bought a Rolex from him this past weekend, we communicated fine and funds were deposited to the account he provided, he created a label for shipping via FedEx yesterday morning but the tracking information has not updated past the label was created state. I have tried contacting him this morning via this forum, text and calling but have not had any success.

I read many post stating he is a reputable seller within TRF, should I be worried?

The watch I bought was one he posted in the link below.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=455965

Thank you for any feedback
Your first call was to me was at 9am (CST) on Wednesday. I returned your call at 10:16am (CST). FedEx had a delay getting the watch out on Tuesday, therefore it went out Wednesday - overnight delivery. An attempt was made today by FedEx to deliver the watch and no one was available to sign for it.

Additionally, many of us, read many, don't live with a cell phone strapped to our wrists, but as anyone that knows me will tell you, I return calls and texts promptly. To create a thread here because I was not available to take your calls or texts for an hour or so on Wednesday morning was totally unnecessary.

Enjoy your watch Renato.

jP

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
springer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2016, 07:10 AM   #7
springer
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT-MASTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeToGo View Post
You should have no worries with John.

Could you give an update?

It appears your avatar is that of the watch you purchased.
That is it TTG. Hopefully he receives it today!

jP

INSTAGRAM USER NAME: SPRINGERJFP
Visit my Instagram page to view some of the finest vintage GMTs anywhere - as well as other vintage classics.
springer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2016, 08:08 AM   #8
zrxdude
"TRF" Member

First, i would like to apologize to John, this post was in no means to disrespect or discredit him!

As it stands, i have still not received the watch, i was not able to take off again this morning to receive it. I had planned on taking off Wednesday morning and i did but unfortunately as you can see by my post, i got worried.

The watch was apparently delivered today at 3:40 in the afternoon, so taking off another morning for this delivery would have been a second failure. It states on my door tag that i can pick it up after 8 and will try to do so.

The issue stemmed from the shipping company as John explained to me yesterday that the package was just left in limbo in their office without processing. When he returned my call to tell me this update, unfortunately my heart had already sunk and was already processing the fact that this purchase may have been a scam. I was glad to receive the call and following updates from John, and honestly though that he perhaps had seen this post since every other method of communication was already exhausted.

I understand many don't live with a cell phone on their wrist, i figured since it was 9 central time, that you may pick up.

I can understand if John or any of the other reputable sellers in TRF refuse to do business with me in the future, again, my post was not to disrespect or discredit John, i had just spent a lot of money and got worried.

Mods, i would like to request this post be deleted within a few hours if possible so as to not confuse this issue as a bash to John. These were just simply my facts as i saw them.

I hope everyone and especially John understand where i was coming from.

Thank You!
zrxdude is offline   Reply With Quote