The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Audemars Piguet Discussion Forum

Old 25 July 2021, 11:30 AM   #1
BOBI
"TRF" Member

34mm Ceramic and Frosted Gold ROs

Hi there, anyone has any colour on the availability of the recently released 77350CE and 77353BC? Given these are 34mm models would you say there's a slightly higher chance of allocation from boutique (however slim given the ceramics effect)? I had previously gotten a 77350ST for my wife last year and thought that either of the new models would be a great addition. The wife is particularly smitten with the combination of frosted gold + icy blue
BOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 July 2021, 05:40 PM   #2
Jsol
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT, AP, DD,
My black ceramic 34mm allocation is coming next week! The boutique shared they only expect to get a couple this year. Not sure about the frosted blue but could be similar in that the stock is very slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 31 July 2021, 08:18 PM   #3
HelixL
"TRF" Member

Received already

I got the 34mm black ceramic for my girlfriend, picked it up a few weeks ago from an AP House. Amazing watch for smaller wrists. Whilst I did not have the discussion on how many they expect to receive per year, I know of a friend with limited history with an AD (not AP owned) that was told to expect to receive this watch in the next year (while this same person also requested a PC and was politely told to go fish)
HelixL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 July 2021, 09:42 PM   #4
kimwizzzuuu
"TRF" Member

My wife received the 34 ceramic about three weeks ago. When we were at preview last month, they told us only 2 frosted gold and about 7 ceramic RO. Don’t know if this is the number for my boutique or cross all the NA boutiques.
kimwizzzuuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 July 2021, 11:03 PM   #5
VogelPhoenix
"TRF" Member

We were told we could receive a 34mm CE by the end of this year, so I think the initial availability wasn't too bad - but we talked to the boutique as soon as the first pictures appeared.
VogelPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote