The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watch Reviews (Non-Rolex)

Old 5 April 2021, 10:07 PM   #1
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

Visitor Duneshore Shallows - A Diver Like No Other

Review - https://youtu.be/XefOLLm6DO8

A few months ago I reviewed a friend's Visitor Linden, and that watch was a very pleasant surprise. It managed to do something entirely out of the ordinary, without borrowing any design ideas or parts from existing watches. Putting creative design aside, that watch also impressed me with the quality of finishing and attention to detail, and quickly made Visitor a micro-brand I could recommend to friends and subscribers.

That same friend recently purchased the Duneshore Shallows, and was kind enough to have the watch shipped to me first, before making it's way to him. This is Visitor's take on a dive watch, and it is quite spectacular. This watch retails at around $750 on the rubber strap, and $850 on the metal bracelet. And before I show you why, I'll just say that I think it is worth the money and then some. But with any watch that has not been designed by committee, you're going to get polarized opinions from watch enthusiasts, and more so because this design is very much "out-there". This watch isn't something I would wear as an everyday watch, but is something I would buy as a collector, as it is truly special.

thesingularity7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 June 2021, 01:22 AM   #2
Stranger
"TRF" Member

Watch: Moser Streamliner
Very cool looking and I love the clean, no date dial. It looks like it might be a bit tall?
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duneshore , review , shallows , visitor , watch