The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 26 July 2021, 01:29 AM   #1
azcodman
2024 Pledge Member

FS: OEM Omega bracelet and clasp

For sale are these three OEM Omega items. First up is a never worn Omega Speedmaster bracelet, reference STZ004194. This is the model that came on the previous generation Speedmaster with the 1861 movement. I had intended to mount it to my new Snoopy, but the case dimensions are the tiniest bit different, and it doesn’t fit. It’s priced at $625.

Next is a clasp that came off a Planet Ocean that the original owner swapped for the micro-adjust clasp. Reference number is 1590/867. It appears to have never been used, but I’ll call it mint and price it at $135.

Last is a pulsations bezel that came with a FOIS I purchased a few years ago from a good friend who works at an Omega boutique. As you can see it also fits the Speedmaster Moon Watch case, and I’d guess a few others. It’s just shy of 40mm for the outer diameter and about 34.25mm for the inner diameter. I see no signs of wear, so I’ll call it mint and price it at *SOLD*.

Payment via PayPal is accepted with shipping to a confirmed US address. Shipping will be via either USPS Priority or UPS/FedEx 2 day with insurance. Please email me if genuinely interested in any of these items; no PM’s please! Thanks/Keith
azcodman is offline   Reply With Quote