The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 22 September 2018, 12:33 PM   #1
abs2010
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16570 Black
1992 Tudor 79090 Watch Head

I've had this Tudor 79090 for about six years. I had it serviced when I got it (by Jewelers on Time in Newport Beach), and it's running excellent. It's within a few seconds a day, with good power reserve.

Recently, the bezel popped off with the crystal retaining ring. The crystal was cemented down by the watchmaker when I had it serviced, so the crystal didn't come off (the crystal glue is what you see that looks "wet"). It needs to be reseated with a crystal press, but the only Rolex AD near me sends things and won't tell me who they use (easy job). May be worth getting a new crystal too, but shouldn't need it. Needs some TLC to get it back to great condition (has some dings in lug tips that would require some laser welding if you wanted them to look perfect). Original case, dial, hands, movement but the bezel insert is a Wholesaleoutlet990 insert. The bezel was either brushed prior to my purchasing it, or replaced, as it has never been quite as shiny as others I've seen.

Overall, great watch, but it's time for me to move on. Have sole some smaller items on here (previously sold the bracelet and end links from this watch years ago when I got it). Have also sold a few more expensive watches years ago elsewhere. Can provide ebay name for feedback too.

$3000 OBO CONUS (if my price is way off, shoot me an offer)

abs2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 September 2018, 04:32 AM   #2
abs2010
"TRF" Member

Unfortunately, I was one of the people contacted in the Mugszy 27 hack. Lost out on another legitimate buyer in the process. In light of this unfortunate stroke of events, I'm dropping the price down to 2800 bucks OBO CONUS.

Outside US we can work something out.

(mods if a price drop post is inappropriate within 48 hours please let me know).
Old 30 September 2018, 07:32 AM   #3
abs2010
"TRF" Member

Watch is sold. Forgot to update thread.