The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 20 June 2017, 07:03 AM   #31
Macjockey
"TRF" Member

I just picked up the BLNR, and it hasnt left my wrist since. I can't stop looking at it lol. That said, I want to grab the LV Sub before year end!
Macjockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 June 2017, 07:12 AM   #32
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing ships roll in
Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDABBQ View Post
I agree if its for something that is of the rarer nature. There is always someone who knows more.

there are those threads that are just there saying "should I get the BLNR or the Hulk", those I don't get. or the ever popular which one should I add to my collection. UUUGGGGHHHH

Maybe its just me, but if I want something I buy it, I don't care what others think if I own it or not.

Hell, look at my first Rolex buy, a Milgauss Z Blue. Its the ostracized model in the line up. It doesn't have a huge following and it causes dissention amongst the purists. I like it so I bought it.
You're new here so no one's opinion carries much weight with you but once you get to know and respect members here you might find you want to hear what they have to say and that might make the difference when you are really on the fence between 2 models. Protesting too hard that you don't care what anyone else thinks doesn't wash when you have gone to the trouble of joining a watch forum and is no different to caring too much what others think.
AK797 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20 June 2017, 07:34 AM   #33
HONDABBQ
"TRF" Member

Neil,

I joined this forum as I wanted to learn more about the brand, and learn hints, tips techniques about watches.

Im not here looking for approvals.

In my short time here I have learned a lot from some members and have had some great conversations with some members.

When Im reading a thread, I look to the left to see the post count of the member. Those, such as yourself, I put a lot of stock into as I know those members have a plethora of knowledge that can be learned from.

Im not going to get into a pissing match with you over this topic, and apologize for offending.

Also my apologies to the OP for derailing the post.
HONDABBQ is offline   Reply With Quote