The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 28 May 2018, 05:45 AM   #1
TonyD
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Meteorite Daytona
Icon6 FS: Rolex DSSD 116660 James Cameron D-Blue with Rubber B Strap Deep Sea Sea Dweller

This is your chance you acquire a truly like new Deep Blue at a great price with a free Rubber B Strap.

Watch is from my personal collection, purchased locally by me. Worn sparingly in a rotation. The watch was almost immediately put on a Rubber B Strap. The bracelet is flawless. The diver’s extension was removed by my AD and is still in the plastics.

I am that crazy person that puts tape on my watches to preserve them from scratches. I used 3M protective tape on the clasp and case sides from day 1. There are no marks of any kind on the watch.

Warranty papers are dated 7/16 with the majority of the factory warranty remaining. The strap is sized for about a 7.5” wrist with the clasp fully closed. It will open up significantly longer with the clasp open and the diver’s extension added back. Its a complete set with everything shown, including original store receipt.

I have many excellent references here on TRF and WUS. You must provide the same. Price is $12,300

Would prefer a local face to face deal if possible in the Boston/NH area. Payment by wire or cash only. Overnight shipment when wire has completely cleared. CONUS only please.

I apologize for any dust, smudges or fingerprints in the images. These are due to poor photography skills. I will provide better pictures of any specific areas you wish upon request.

Old 29 May 2018, 03:07 AM   #2
TonyD
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Meteorite Daytona
Sold!