The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 21 May 2019, 01:40 AM   #1
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Ceramic 8500 45.5mm Boxes/Papers 2018

Up for sale is my Planet Ocean XL 232.30.46.21.01.001. This is the 45.5mm stainless steel model with Omega’s signature Co-Axial 8500 movement. Bezel is ceramic. Warranty card is dated July of 2018 so still has three years of warranty left.

It’s in overall good condition, with usual signs of wear around casing. Small mark on bezel near the 50 marker. Case has a few hairlines around that can easily be polished off. Same with the clasp. Bracelet is in good condition with small signs of wear but no deep scratches or dings on there. Crystal is clean and has no scratches.

Watch can be professionally polished at owners request.

The Planet Ocean is keeping fantastic time as it’s practically a brand new watch. Everything is working properly and is winding up smoothly.

Comes complete with the Omega outer white box, Omega wooden presentation box, manual, warranty card, and pictogram card.

I have plenty of references, so please feel free to reach out and I would be happy to provide you with those. I am also more than happy to answer any questions you may have on the timepiece or take any photos you may want.

Retail is $6,200. Priced to sell at $3,200 shipped overnight, fully insured through UPS. Will also accept a local cash deal in the South Florida area. Will ship the day of or day after payment is received and cleared. Wire is preferred, but will also consider PayPal to verified accounts with good references. Feel free to send me a text at (954) 552-0678 or an email at zwicktyler@gmail.com. Can also send me a message on here.

Thanks

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2019, 07:22 AM   #2
tzwick
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613 Sub
sold
tzwick is offline   Reply With Quote