The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 21 January 2020, 07:16 AM   #1
RHIII
2020 Pledge Member
 
RHIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Real Name: Roger
Location: ...
Watch: AP/Rolex/PP
Posts: 6,278
Southeast GTGs

Hey all -

Wanted to gauge interest in maybe setting up some recurring GTGs in and around the AL, TN, GA areas - Nashville, Chattanooga, Huntsville, Atlanta etc. dont see too many gatherings happening around - and thought Id test the water.

Might be fun to set something up maybe once a quarter someplace different, do lunch or dinner etc.

Anyone interested?
__________________
RHIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 January 2020, 11:12 AM   #2
Naples09
2020 HARRODS SGE Pledge Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Real Name: Jim
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,740
Hi Roger -

There is a local Charlotte group with events about monthly. I've not been able to attend an event yet, but they seem to get a nice crowd. I think they go as far west as Ashville on occasion.

Naples09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 January 2020, 11:18 AM   #3
Patton250
2020 HARRODS SGE Pledge Member
 
Patton250's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Real Name: Brett
Location: Tampa
Watch: Pepsi
Posts: 3,577
I live in the Tampa area but I go to Atlanta all the time in fact I am there this week.
__________________
If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Morality does not derive from consensus. It only comes from one place.

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Instagram - patton250
Patton250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 January 2020, 04:21 PM   #4
DLRIDES
2020 HARRODS SGE Pledge Member
 
DLRIDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Real Name: Don
Location: Newton NC
Watch: Me
Posts: 2,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHIII View Post
Hey all -

Wanted to gauge interest in maybe setting up some recurring GTGs in and around the AL, TN, GA areas - Nashville, Chattanooga, Huntsville, Atlanta etc. dont see too many gatherings happening around - and thought Id test the water.

Might be fun to set something up maybe once a quarter someplace different, do lunch or dinner etc.

Anyone interested?
There is a very active Nashville Watch Club on IG and the Tenn & Two podcast.
__________________
Peloton Instructor & MGTOW Official Member
@dons_deuce
DLRIDES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22 January 2020, 12:12 PM   #5
zorinindustries
"TRF" Member
 
zorinindustries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: United States / F
Watch: It varies
Posts: 339
In Nashville and would be very interested in get together. Also a member of the Nashville watch club.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
zorinindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2020, 11:39 AM   #6
RHIII
2020 Pledge Member
 
RHIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Real Name: Roger
Location: ...
Watch: AP/Rolex/PP
Posts: 6,278
I think this might be a good opportunity to get some folks from Nashville, Atlanta, north AL area to all meetup — maybe set something up in say Chattanooga... maybe something like that.
__________________
RHIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 January 2020, 12:09 PM   #7
zorinindustries
"TRF" Member
 
zorinindustries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: United States / F
Watch: It varies
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHIII View Post
I think this might be a good opportunity to get some folks from Nashville, Atlanta, north AL area to all meetup maybe set something up in say Chattanooga... maybe something like that.


Im in for sure!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
zorinindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2020, 01:41 PM   #8
BNABOD
"TRF" Member
 
BNABOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlia0121 View Post
In Nashville and would be very interested in get together. Also a member of the Nashville watch club.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


There is a Nashville watch club? I am in Nashville btw....
BNABOD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2020, 02:01 PM   #9
zorinindustries
"TRF" Member
 
zorinindustries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: United States / F
Watch: It varies
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNABOD View Post
There is a Nashville watch club? I am in Nashville btw....


Yes! It meets monthly. Ive only been to a couple of them. Im in Nashville, too. I guessed based on the bna.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
zorinindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2020, 10:46 PM   #10
BNABOD
"TRF" Member
 
BNABOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlia0121 View Post
Yes! It meets monthly. Ive only been to a couple of them. Im in Nashville, too. I guessed based on the bna.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Whoa I had no idea ...any room for another member ?
BNABOD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2020, 10:54 PM   #11
zorinindustries
"TRF" Member
 
zorinindustries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: United States / F
Watch: It varies
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNABOD View Post
Whoa I had no idea ...any room for another member ?


Sure! Its kind of a show up thing. Follow them on instagram at @nashvillewatchclub

Im also up for setting up micro meetups!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zorinindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2020, 11:09 PM   #12
77T
2020 HARRODS SGE Pledge Member
 
77T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Real Name: PaulG
Location: Georgia
Posts: 33,036
ATL GTGs have been held semiannually and announced in the Meeting Place.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
__________________


Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2020, 11:39 PM   #13
BNABOD
"TRF" Member
 
BNABOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlia0121 View Post
Sure! Its kind of a show up thing. Follow them on instagram at @nashvillewatchclub

Im also up for setting up micro meetups!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks
BNABOD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10 February 2020, 11:27 AM   #14
kneedeep
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Real Name: SJ
Location: orbiting a star
Watch: Pepsi
Posts: 3,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNABOD View Post
Whoa I had no idea ...any room for another member ?
Nashville Watch Club meets every other month. Follow them on IG. I'm up to meet separately from NWC in the area as well.
__________________
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2018
kneedeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 February 2020, 12:00 PM   #15
BNABOD
"TRF" Member
 
BNABOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedeep View Post
Nashville Watch Club meets every other month. Follow them on IG. I'm up to meet separately from NWC in the area as well.


I am game for anything south of downtown :)
BNABOD is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


*Banners Of The Month*
This space is provided to horological resources.





Copyright 2004-2020, The Rolex Forums. All Rights Reserved.

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Rolex is a registered trademark of ROLEX USA. The Rolex Forums is not affiliated with ROLEX USA in any way.