The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 2 June 2006, 01:54 PM   #1
CANTAFFORDONE

Hello Everyone!!!!!!

Okay the time has come my gents!!! (first alittle digression if u will)

I first posted on here "trying" to justify owning a FAKE 16610 LV Greeb Sub. I would like to publicly denounce my actions and sure, it took a while but I learned something about EVERYone that posts here and that is..............

ALL OF U guys are awesome!!! I was so embarrassed by my entrance I gave a fake -Jake- because I was just unsure of fitting in and such. I know it seems silly but I would really like an opportunity to really get to know everyone......

I have always Loved Rolex but my Pride was hurt because I could not afford it! WEll, that was before so I may change my user name because believe me or not (I will post pics ASAP) my AD @ BEN Bridge in Mission Viejo called me 2 days ago and let me know that I was on the "LIST" to have an option to purchase!!!!!!

YES!!!!! So tommorrow is when I get it, I paid cash slapped down approx 5300.00 CASH that I saved since that first post!!!!!

I am so excited I'm going crazy just thinking about it......
I know I sound cheesy but kindly please forgive my noob, rookie actions the first time around and if you can welcome me to the board. I think I'll be a great addition to this community.......

oh, on a side note I'm Jovanni 27, an account manager @ COca-Cola!!!
Not rich but hey, we only live once right?!! I am thinking about getting a car and I have a few choices.. Please let me know what you ALL think I value your opinions.

M3 or M5
06 Cadillac Cts-v with the LS2- 6.0l liter V8
Honda Accord 6speed coupe ( I know I know!) Gas prices
Mercedes Benz 2002 clk55

Take care everyone and look forward to posting everyday!
CANTAFFORDONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 June 2006, 02:49 PM   #2
Launch Mini
"TRF" Member

Watch: can I?
Welcome aboard , being so psyched about your watch is too cool.
I've gone through my share of cars.
The M3 is a sweet ride but pricy unless you can really push it to appreciate what she can do.
Personally, I am driving the Accord Coupe now. Not as exotic as the other, but I have only been back to the dealer ONCE, and that was for an oil change.
I really got to know my BMW dealer/service centre. ( I still visit them for my wifes Z3).
I was suprised at the mileage the Beemer got. Was quite decent considering.
If your tight on cash, reliability is a concern. Nickel & dime repairs drove me bonkers
My MINI COOPER was by far the most fun car I've owned, but I had a first generation , and it was riddled with problems ( 17 warranty trips to the dealer)
The new ones are supposed to be better. It handled amazingly well, everday was a blast to drive it.
Just like the watches, drive each of them, see how they feel, Make a Pros/Cons list.
Oh yeah, insurance costs vary as well. Check those out too ( My Mini was about $400 more per year than the BMW, go figure)

Member # 293
Launch Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 June 2006, 03:08 PM   #3
CANTAFFORDONE

thanks for respondin!

Well, whatever car I get I will make sure I get a certified preowned warranty.
Mercedes offers a Starmarked warranty, and such. I love the luxury cars like the acura RL, but I also like the power so..... Caddy with a vette engine, honda with 6speed manual but only 240hp (still could turbo it and get it close to a low 13 sec time which is all I want)
I have seen M3's go for about 40g's but of course NOT brand new!!!

I will leave the deppreciation to the new car buyer!!!!
I seriously cannot afford a 50,000 dollar car but I can afford a used one.
CANTAFFORDONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 June 2006, 05:11 PM   #4
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
welcome to TRF enjoy your stay.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote