The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 20 September 2012, 09:56 PM   #1
ro11ie
"TRF" Member

Icon14 FS: Brand new in box Tudor Pelagos 25500TN Titanium Deepsea Diver (located in US)

I am selling a brand new, in the box Tudor Pelagos 25500TN Titanium diver watch, all plastics still intact and unworn. The warrantee card is dated September 3rd, 2012. This is the newest, hottest and hard to find (not available in the USA) Tudor. For those of you who aren't familiar it features 500M water resistance, 42mm Titanium case with an innovative self adjusting bracelet, it has a gorgeous matte black ceramic disc with Rolex's modern new blue luminescent numerals and markers (which glows like an absolute torch!). Also included is an awesome Tudor rubber diving strap with tang buckle and divers extension. This watch is simply stunning in person, you do not want to miss out on this rare watch! Others are selling this watch for well over $5000, I've got to sell her ASAP so i'm offering it for an unbeatable price.

I am located in the USA (Hartford, CT) for super fast delivery, no waiting, international delays or customs to deal with! I will will ship next day to anywhere in the USA, I am not offering international sales at this time. If you are local to the area, I absolutely welcome a face to face transaction.

Price is REDUCED TO $4700 shipped and insured. I will accept bank wire, as well as Paypal (buyer pays the fees). Since I am new to rolexforums, I can provide many other references if needed, please PM me or send me an email (evoviii@cox.net) if interested. This watch will not last long!

No trades, I have to sell this one.

-Pete

ro11ie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 September 2012, 12:38 AM   #2
ro11ie
"TRF" Member

Led get this beauty sold!!
ro11ie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 September 2012, 01:59 PM   #3
ro11ie
"TRF" Member

watch is on HOLD!