The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 16 August 2023, 05:44 AM   #1
amitgv1
"TRF" Member

Wolf Axis cuff

Hi,
I have just bought Wolf Axis single copper, and I have 3 questions regarding this product ( the 1st one is the most important):
1. Does it comes with dynamic cuff with adjustments for 3 sizes as it’s stated in the product web page? As like this product https://www.wolf1834.com/dynamic-cuff#93=282 ?
It seems that mine came without the dynamic cuff so I can’t put my small wrist Rolex and I am afraid it’s an old version. Does old versions doesn’t come with dynamic cuff? From the manual, I can say that it was produced after February 2021.
Should I try to pull forcefully the parts? I tried to do it gently in order not to damage the cuff

2. How can I make the winder stop when I open the winder’s door? The winder doesn’t stop winding so I can’t take the watch out of the drum. Should I switch it to off ?

3. Regarding the red LED. I tried not to lock the cuff into it’s place and you can see that’s it is not rotating well and even stop, but the red LED is not blinking? Is it normal? How can I check that it’s working ok and the red LED is blinking when the the drum is not rotating normally?
amitgv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2023, 11:37 AM   #2
Giovannibravo
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Sub| DJ41| 79540
I purchased these a while ago. They don’t work very well.
Giovannibravo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2023, 01:53 PM   #3
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Wolf Axis cuff

1. Does it comes with dynamic cuff with adjustments for 3 sizes as it’s stated in the product web page?
Should I try to pull forcefully the parts? I tried to do it gently in order not to damage the cuff

Wolf cuffs are called dynamic because they can be dynamically compressed. The winder does not come with the 3 size cuffs that you linked. To remove the cuff, squeeze the wings together firmly and pull straight out.

2. How can I make the winder stop when I open the winder’s door? The winder doesn’t stop winding so I can’t take the watch out of the drum. Should I switch it to off ?

Yes, turn the knob to “off” before trying to remove the cuff.

3. Regarding the red LED. I tried not to lock the cuff into it’s place and you can see that’s it is not rotating well and even stop, but the red LED is not blinking? Is it normal? How can I check that it’s working ok and the red LED is blinking when the the drum is not rotating normally?

After you put your watch on the cuff, and snap the cuff back into its receptacle, then turn the unit on again. You should hear two clicks when the cuff is fully seated. There is a delay before the rotations begin again. Just wait to see when it begins and you will know it is working OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2023, 07:42 PM   #4
amitgv1
"TRF" Member

Thanks a lot
amitgv1 is offline   Reply With Quote