The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 20 August 2020, 02:13 AM   #1
Uncle-AJ
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona 116520
Brellum Pandial Grey Meteor

I've been getting a bit fed up with some of the main stream watch companies and decided to look for something a little bit different. My search took me to the Brellum website, where Sebastien Muller, who's behind the company, has some very nice looking pieces. Sebastien builds the watches to order so it's not like a usual on-line experience. He will build the watch to your specifications of bracelet or strap choice of which there are quite a few choices. I decided to go with the standard "Racing" strap and added a linked metal bracelet to dress it up a bit. Personally, I think it will be on the strap, most of the time. The movement is a modifies Valjoux/ETA 7750, which has been heavily decorated, blued screws added and COSC certified. One of the hardest choices, is which model to get, as they're all pleasing to the eye.

Sebastien is very hands on with his customers, making the whole process very enjoyable. When mine was ready he sent a message to ask if I wanted the bracelet of strap on the watch, then notified me when it was shipped. From leaving his workshop in Switzerland to my home in the UK took 23 hours.

The shipping box arrives.

Everything is well packed and protected.

The inner box.

Tools and accessories. Bracelet, spare links, spare springbars.

Presentation box, containing a travel pouch, containing the watch.

Both sides.

And of course, a wristshot.

Member #10
Uncle-AJ is offline   Reply With Quote