The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 June 2020, 01:50 PM   #1
kjs692
"TRF" Member

First time buyer, need authenticity wisdom!

Hello TRF,

I'm a first-time Rolex buyer and am looking for a memento to celebrate graduating medical school. I'm looking for a DJ 36 reference 116234 on jubilee bracelet with silver stick dial, but after looking at my local boutiques here in Seattle, WA and realizing they don't have pre-owned models and wouldn't play the discount game, I'm looking to acquire it online. I attempted to find one on the trusted boutiques here on TRF, but have yet to see what I want. I did come across this one on Chrono24 being sold by Quality Diamonds in San Diego, CA.

The seller is asking for fair market value and has good reviews on Chrono24 and Yelp, but I'm terrified as a first-time buyer and can't be too careful. In order to hopefully avoid getting burned, I'm calling on you all to see if a) anyone can comment on the trustworthiness of this seller and/or b) if anything in the pictures jumps out at you regarding its authenticity. I need to be able to buy the seller before I move forward in any way with this purchase. In my novice eyes, it looks like a good option, but any advice you all could provide would be greatly appreciated!
kjs692 is offline   Reply With Quote