The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex & Other Watch Links & Resources

Old 22 December 2005, 08:26 AM   #1
chronosafe
"TRF" Member

The Replica Watch Report - Shows you how to spot fake Rolexes

The Replica Watch Report (www.replicawatchreport.com) is designed to be a resource of information on detecting counterfeit watches. Ever want to know how to spot a fake Submariner? The site provides hard information on what to look for when trying to determine authenticity.

Also check out the Rolex Gallery section (Replica Rolex Gallery) which has photographs of high-end replicas to use as a reference.

The Articles section has some really informative entries that detail the inner workings of counterfeit watches, and help you understand better the true differences between the genuine articles and the fakes from Asia.

Last edited by chronosafe; 22 January 2006 at 03:25 PM..
chronosafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 December 2005, 02:39 PM   #2
Uncle-AJ
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona 116520
Hello and welcome to TRF chronosafe. Thanks for the information, it should come in very handy for any potential buyers.

Member #10
Uncle-AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 December 2005, 03:26 PM   #3
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Welcome to TRF, chronosafe. Well, I've been saying it all along...the fakes are getting better and better...better finishing, top class ETA movements, all the numbers in the right places, dial replication to the minutest detail.

It's gotten so bad, you really don't know whom to trust. The problem is even the person you think and know you can trust, could have been fooled by someone else. It's a deadly vicious cycle and should be avoided like the plague.

BUY AD ONLY!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 December 2005, 07:25 AM   #4
baseballduck
"TRF" Member

Watch: Explorer 214270
Welcome to TRF chronosafe! I guess I've gotten better at spotting these cause in the 16610 picture I spotted quite a few flaws.

Tyler
Member #84
baseballduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 January 2006, 01:50 PM   #5
Mark
TRF Founder

Watch: PAM 187 / SS LV
Congrats www.replicawatchreport.com ! You are TRF's first Banner Of The Month bussiness.

I picked up a copy of this report and am impressed. The author is doing a great service to potential ROLEX buyers.

I am working on a deal with this author to provide a free copy of the report each month to a lucky TRF member.

This banner space is completely free and is provided for Rolex businesses that are a service to our members.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 January 2006, 01:17 AM   #6
Earl
"TRF" Member

Watch: out
I went to the link and poked around the site, I think this book would be a good start for a newbie or even a current Rolex owner who is thinking of buying other than from a AD.
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2006, 03:44 AM   #7
chronosafe
"TRF" Member

Thanks guys, the site is constantly growing as I add additional photos and articles. It's amazing how quickly these replica-makers adapt to the market. A flaw exists in one of their watches? 3 weeks later that flaw has been corrected.

I wish they'd turn such energy into the creation of a genuine brand...
chronosafe is offline   Reply With Quote