The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 24 September 2022, 10:07 PM   #1
Givemore_2day
"TRF" Member

Watch: Panerai Pam631
FS: ICONIC Omega Speedmaster Michael Schumacher Edition Ferrari Rosso

Omega’s Speedmaster is a piece of horology history!! The ICONIC Speedmaster was one of the very watch first designs that stopped thousands of enthusiasts dead in their tracks!! The slim case and the with the fine lines around the bezel. The way the the crystal almost appears as a bubble ready to burst sitting perfectly on top of the dial. The stainless steel bracelet carries every aspect of an elegant stainless bracelet, but yet Omega added a few extra touches to set it apart from your “normal” watch bracelets!! I could on and on about the Speedmaster!!

However this particular model, oh boy!! It is even better!! This is the Michael Schumacher limited edition Ferrari “Rosso” Red dial edition!!! The watch captures all the excitement that surrounded the hallowed Michael Schumacher during his magnificent run of F1 Racing!! NOBODY had dominated racing the way that Michael did during his prime!! This watch is part of collection to commemorate just that!!

You get the Classic Speedmaster design with even more STRIKING components. They took the dial of the Speedmaster and switched out the black for Ferrari Rosso RED!!! The hands on this watch show just how much thought and attention to detail went into the design and craftsmanship!! The hour and minute hands are white with Rosso Red matching ends. The choro hands are Ferrari YELLOW “Giallo Modeno”. The contrast is oh so perfect!!

This watch is one of the best Speedmaster designs ever MADE!!! Oh wait, it gets better!! Instead of including your normal velvet red or wooden box, Omega stepped it up a notch. The Schumacher version comes with a Omega Speedmaster F1 Tire edition inner box that also doubles as a watch stand!! Each inner box comes with Michael’s signature printed on the side of the Tire. Not your average watch box!!

The Omega Speedmaster Michael Schumacher LE run of this watch was in the late 90s and most of the complete kits have all but disappeared. Our offering is almost a complete kit as it is just missing the warranty card. The watch comes with Outer box, Inner F1 tire box, and instruction manual, and warranty card. To sweeten the deal we have included an uncle seiko 1171 bracelet to go with the already beautiful Red leather strap!!

Omega Speedmaster Reduced Michael Schumacher Edition

Reference Number: 3510.61

Price: $3,550.00

Shipping: CONUS FedEx priority overnight

Payment: Zelle or Wire, other options available for those with strong references

As an avid watch enthusiast, we love nothing more than to connect with fellow luxury watch collectors or enthusiasts. Especially having the opportunity to help others find the watch they have always been looking for, doesn’t matter if it is your holy grail watch or just a simple elegant daily!! I love anything and everything to do with watches. My goal is to be fully transparent in all communications and listings. If you have questions, no problem just reach out and I will be happy to hop on the phone or video chat to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Read and ask all questions before making an offer. I have many referencesI look forward to connecting with you!!

Givemore_2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 October 2022, 05:53 AM   #2
Givemore_2day
"TRF" Member

Watch: Panerai Pam631
Midweek bump
Givemore_2day is offline   Reply With Quote