The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 27 October 2020, 05:37 AM   #1
htrap2294
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613LB
FS - Rolex Datejust 16233 Champagne Dial

Hello all,

Up for sale is a Rolex Datejust 36 16233. It comes complete with box, papers, and warranty card from a recent service. It is under warranty.

The crystal is clean.

Please note that the watch is in unpolished condition and does have minor scratches. Additionally, the seconds hand has a mark that occurred during service. Also, it looks like the minute and hour hand are a little dirty from service as well. I personally don't really see it unless I take pictures, but others eyes may vary and I like to mention everything.

Additionally, there is a spot of patina near the 8 of clock marker. It is circled in the attached pictures for you to view.

The watch is in overall good condition and runs +1 seconds per day when wearing it, from my experience.

Winds smoothly and passed pressure test at service. Crown was replaced at service as well.

Bracelet stretch is non-existent, as good as new to my eyes.

Tritium still glows dimly once eyes are adjusted to complete darkness. I was surprised to realize this, as I originally thought it was completely dead.

Asking price: $5500 or best offer, bank wire only. I will do PayPal G&S under the right conditions.

I am willing to meet face to face, or will ship fully insured.

References are available if requested. Every transaction I've done here has gone off without a hitch! I'd like to keep it this way.

Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...GydysIGi7K3cQS

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk