The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 August 2018, 02:17 AM   #1
Yashio
"TRF" Member

1982 Rolex Datejust 16030 sunburst grey dial serviced and restored bracelet

Up for sale is a gorgeous 36mm 1980’s sunburst grey dial datejust 16030 with quickset date and engine turned bezel. Open 6’s and 9’s date wheel. Untouched original tritium dial and hands with a clean crystal. Movement was just serviced, pressure tested and running well. The original Rolex Jubilee bracelet with Rolex 555 endlinks was restored by none other then the magician Michael Young. It has minimal stretch now. Case doesn’t seem to be polished much but please use the pics to determine the condition. Some minor wear marks from use. The grey dial is amazing to see in person as the light hits it the white text seems to disappear. Truly a classic! Asking $4000 obo with PP fees and priority shipping. Plenty of references if needed. Watch only no B&P. Any questions or additional pics needed please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yashio is offline   Reply With Quote