The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 16 May 2017, 07:42 AM   #1
MontreSwiss
"TRF" Member

♛ ROLEX ♛ Men's 18kt Gold DayDate PRESIDENT Champagne Index 18038

The Rolex - Day-Date President - 18038 - 36mm Champagne Index

This is a classic 36mm Rolex Day-Date, The Rolex President, with the champagne dial. This is a Rolex 18038 meaning the bezel is fluted instead of the domed. It also has the Rolex President Bracelet with the folding clasp. This Rolex is in great condition and the champagne on 18kt yellow gold look is classic. It has a champagne date wheel with the sweeping Rolex second hand. You will be very pleased with your purchase of this Rolex Day-date and it will include the Montre Swiss 3 year warranty.

I am committed to selling and servicing Rolex products that meet or exceed the highest standards set by the Rolex factory. My belief is that by upholding these standards and by using only authentic Rolex parts that I am doing my customers and the brand a great service.

Brand: Rolex

Model: 18038 18kt Yellow Gold, Day-Date President

Dial: Original Rolex Champagne Dial

Markers: Index

Bracelet: Factory 18kt Yellow Gold President Fits up to 7-3/4" wrist, Adjustable (extra links available for an additional charge)

Bezel: Factory Rolex 18kt Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel

Movement: Rolex 3055 Automatic/Self-Winding

Case: Factory 36mm 18kt Yellow Gold

Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Condition: Pre-Owned Rolex, this Rolex is in pristine condition and is gorgeous in every way, no dents or scratches.

Warranty: 3-year Full Warranty

MSRP: $31,350

MY PRICE: $9,450

***Free Insured Domestic Shipping *** No Sales Tax *** Warranty *** Genuine Rolex ***

For your total satisfaction I offer a 3 day return policy. That means that if you are not totally satisfied with the item purchased, you may return it no questions asked for a full refund upon receipt of item. Please contact me within 3 days after receiving the item if not totally satisfied. Keep in mind that returns will not be accepted and refunds will not be given if I am not contacted within 3 days of purchase. All items must be in the same condition as sold for a full refund, and shipping to me must be insured for the full amount of purchase and signature required.

I am not an official nor an authorized dealer for any product offered or sold and I have no affiliation with the manufacturer. All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only. I am the sole warrantor. Factory Warranties no longer apply. Rolex is a registered trademark of Rolex Watch USA Inc. I am not affiliated in any way with Rolex.

You can e-mail me at montreswisssales@aol.com or contact me at 417-454-4000. Thank you.

MontreSwiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2017, 08:21 AM   #2
MontreSwiss
"TRF" Member

Sold
MontreSwiss is offline   Reply With Quote