The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 19 April 2016, 07:29 AM   #1
joe.wager
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex Submariner Black Ceramic 116610LN (Preowned)

I am selling my preowned Rolex Submariner Ref. 116610LN Black Ceramic. Asking Price $6,250 via bank wire, shipped and insured in the CONUS only. No trades.

Background: I purchased this watch from Tourneau (preowned) in November 2015. I have both my invoice, and the Tourneau warranty card. The watch was sold to me as a "2010" model year. The watch came with a two year warranty from Tourneau. I will provide the bill of sale and the warranty card, however I have no idea if Tourneau honor it upon transfer. The watch has mechanically performed as expected without any concerns. Comes with Tourneau box, I do not have the original Rolex boxes or tags.

Cosmetic Condition: The watch shows normal wear being worn for 6 months for so. It was in excellent condition upon purchase. I have worn the watch almost every day since purchasing it approximately 6 months ago. I have done my best in the pictures to illustrate the wear and tear on the watch during my ownership. I work at a desk every day, and thus there are a number of light scratches and swirls on the bracelet and clasp. I took the watch to my local Rolex AD and they quoted me $150 to clean up the scratches. I use this quote as a way for the buyer to measure the current cosmetic condition, I did not have the scratches taken out, but will leave that to the discretion of the buyer. The crystal is clean and clear, free from any imperfection that I can view. Again, I have taken pictures, and I am willing to take more to assist a potential buyer.

Thanks for your consideration.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Face.jpg (68.9 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg Clasp2.jpg (60.0 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg Clasp1.jpg (60.0 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg Bracelet1.jpg (55.4 KB, 115 views)
File Type: jpg Bracelet2.jpg (53.7 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg Face2.jpg (69.0 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg Box.jpg (52.8 KB, 117 views)
joe.wager is offline   Reply With Quote