The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 28 April 2017, 03:51 PM   #1
chiko323
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP & Rolex
5711 Waitlist Experience and Information

So I've been in the process of contacting all the US AD's to try and source a 5711 blue dial. Since it seems like someone else is asking a question about the waitlist for this watch every week I thought my experiences may help some people. I contacted every AD (that was not located in one of the largest US cities) via email. Some AD's did not respond, many others had reasons why they were not adding to the waitlist. For example they say they only sell these to their best customers or they already have too many on the waitlist. There were a good amount though that were happy to put me on their waitlist and a few others which asked for a deposit. I compiled all the ones that were willing to add to their waitlist in a spreadsheet so that interested members will know where to contact first. I even included the contact that I spoke with. Most AD's would not estimate a wait time but a few did so I included that as well. I am currently on 14 waitlists and have one deposit down. I hope this info is useful to someone out there. Happy hunting!IMG_0121.jpg
chiko323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2017, 04:42 PM   #2
sprezzatura
"TRF" Member

Watch: Root Beer GMT
This is great! Thank you so much for all this work!
sprezzatura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2017, 07:23 PM   #3
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Amazing that AD's from which you didn't get anything can say 6 months, in Europe it's much longer, a friend waited almost 4 years, had I not gotten 3 watches fom my AD prior to getting the 5711, I would have probably looked at 2 years minimum in Switzerland, in France it is impossible as the only AD Wempe never gets any, and the Salon is not taking any new clients on lists for ANY SS Nautilus, not just the 5711, at least it was like that 1,5 years ago, don't think it changed since... it is my understanding that a normal AD gets 2 each year, Salons and bigger AD's probably get more
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2017, 09:48 PM   #4
Defiancekofb
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapince View Post
it is my understanding that a normal AD gets 2 each year, Salons and bigger AD's probably get more
Yes, from my AD this is the normative as well. AD will get 4 5167s and 2 5711s, 2 blue dial & 2 white dial, annually.

PS - I think it's criminal for an AD to take a 50% deposit when there are 5 people ahead in the line. Even if you factor a 10 month wait time for each 5711 delivery, that's 6 years of waiting. LOL So basically your throwing away $12.5k for nothing.
Defiancekofb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2017, 10:33 PM   #5
HorologyK
"TRF" Member

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HorologyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 April 2017, 11:09 PM   #6
HorologyK
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiancekofb View Post
Yes, from my AD this is the normative as well. AD will get 4 5167s and 2 5711s, 2 blue dial & 2 white dial, annually.

PS - I think it's criminal for an AD to take a 50% deposit when there are 5 people ahead in the line. Even if you factor a 10 month wait time for each 5711 delivery, that's 6 years of waiting. LOL So basically your throwing away $12.5k for nothing.

You've never shopped at Raznys. Their new downtown store is always empty in the high rent district. Good luck keeping it open.

Old 28 April 2017, 11:10 PM   #7
Defiancekofb
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorologyK View Post
You've never shopped at Raznys. Their new downtown store is always empty in the high rent district. Good luck keeping it open.

Hmmmm, so your saying the $12.5k deposit will be gone the Bernie Madoff Route?
Old 28 April 2017, 11:21 PM   #8
HorologyK
"TRF" Member

Let's just say that they won't take a credit card. Wire or check only....

Old 28 April 2017, 11:27 PM   #9
Defiancekofb
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorologyK View Post
Let's just say that they won't take a credit card. Wire or check only....

hahahahaha damn. And I bet you try to get your deposit back, "Uhhh sorry no refunds on special orders." At least my AD, deposit fully refundable at any time, says on the receipt.
Old 28 April 2017, 11:54 PM   #10
josephvman
Banned

Dealers are in the business of creating longterm relationships, and publicly posting that you're on 14 waiting lists endears you to none of them. It paints you as a "one and done" or worse yet a speculator, a really poor strategy in my opinion.
josephvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 April 2017, 12:00 AM   #11
Newbie@SIN
"TRF" Member

Thanks for the effort in preparing the list.

My own experience with the Nautilus 5711 hunt is as follows:
1. Saw a BNIB White-Dial at a second-hand retailer in Singapore (priced at S$31k....still had the pic of the watch in my Iphone) on 31 October 2015. Thought it was quite an expensive watch at such a price but the white dial did attract me.

2. I decided to read up more about the watch and contemplated between Nautilus and AP Royal Oak. Tried a used one at Kame-Kichi in Tokyo during my family holiday there during Christmas 2015. Didn't pull the trigger back then.

3. When the largest Patek Philippe Boutique in South-East Asia (in collaboration with one of the local AD, Cortina Watch) located at the ION Orchard Mall Singapore opened sometime in late April 2016, I went in and enquired about both the white & blue dial. The sales lady noted my request and I was officially in the waiting list

4. Saw BOTH the white & blue dial; as well as the rose-gold Nautilus in one of the AD in Hong Kong (along Nathan Road) in early May 2016. I couldn't believe my eyes as it was such a rare occasion that an AD had both the white & blue dial! Hesitated and at the end missed the chance to own it then. Each of the model was listed at the MSRP of HK$185,900 (around US$23,900) for the white & blue dial. It was also during the trip that I encountered the white-dial SS Daytona (116520) which was still selling like hotcakes then, at the Changi Airport & several ADs in HKG. Also missed the chance to own the now-discontinued model On hindsight, I should have bought BOTH the Nautilus 5711 (in either dial) AND the SS Daytona 116520 during that trip

5. In the mean-time, I also put my name down at several ADs in Singapore, Hong Kong, and even Bangkok during the period May-July 2016. ALL said that the waiting list can take at least 1-1.5 year to clear up. Not an issue for me though :) Then in August 2016, I received two calls within a few days of each other from two different ADs of the availability of the white dial. Again, I was still hesitating and therefore missed the chance

6. After a series of missed chances, I popped by the boutique at ION Orchard Mall 2 weeks ago just to ask around about possible availability this year and told the sales guy about the call that was made by one of his colleagues in August 2016. The sales guy noted down again of my interest in both the blue & white dial and reiterated that it will probably going to take a long time since I missed one chance already.

7. I wasn't even thinking about the watch when out of the blue, I received a call from the same sales lady that called me earlier in August 2016 that she has the white dial available This happened yesterday morning around 10:30am Singapore time. As I was in a meeting then, I couldn't gave her an answer immediately and asked her to call me 2 hrs later during lunch time. Exactly 2 hrs later, she texted me asking whether I am still interested in the watch. Having missed several opportunities earlier, I wasn't going to miss this time round, so, I confirmed with her that I will come down to the boutique in the late afternoon, straight from my workplace

8. It just happened that Patek Philippe Singapore & Cortina Watch were hosting a private event yesterday night - which was the unveiling of the new models from the BaselWorld 2017. The call really came at the right time and the sales lady asked whether I would be free in the evening as the event will take place around 6:30pm Singapore time. Obviously, I was not going to refuse the invitation and I stayed for a good 2-3 hrs right after my purchase of the watch (bought at the retail price of S$32,700 or around US$23,400) to interact with the important VIPs from PP Singapore and Cortina Watch. Not to mention, I did try most of the new models (including the 20th year anniversary Aquanut model). Hopefully, I will start a thread on it as well as on my new Nautilus 5711

Overall, it was quite a decent wait (around 4 months) from the moment my name is taken down at the PP Boutique to the time I received the first call from them. It was an even shorter time (2 months) at the second AD. Finally, between my last visit to the PP Boutique to the call that led to my eventual purchase of the watch, it was barely 2-3 weeks of waiting time.

I hope this can give some insights to the waiting period for the white dial (especially for those living in Asia). I told the sales lady that I am also still interested in the blue dial. Let's see if the purchase of the white dial yesterday will speed up the process
Newbie@SIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 April 2017, 12:16 AM   #12
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiancekofb View Post

when I went 4 years ago to the Paris AP Boutique and enquired about the Jumbo they told me that they were getting 4 per year and that there was already 92 people on the list and they tried to sell me a 15400 and other pieces, imagine 92 people and 4 per year, most certainly huge BS and just trying to sell me some not so popular model rather than the Jumbo...
Old 29 April 2017, 12:17 AM   #13
jon_jon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie@SIN View Post

My own experience with the Nautilus 5711 is as follows:
1. Saw a BNIB White-Dial at a second-hand retailer in Singapore (prized at S$31k....still had the pic of the watch in my Iphone) on 31 October 2015. Thought it was quite an expensive watch at such a price but the white dial did attract me.

2. I decided to read up more about the watch and contemplated between Nautilus and AP Royal Oak. Tried a used one at Kame-Kichi in Tokyo during my family holiday there during Christmas 2015. Didn't pull the trigger back then.

3. When the largest Patek Philippe Boutique in South-East Asia (in collaboration with one of the local AD, Cortina Watch) located at the ION Orchard Mall Singapore opened sometime in late April 2016, I went in and enquired about both the white & blue dial. The sales lady noted my request and I was officially in the waiting list

4. Saw BOTH the white & blue dial; as well as the rose-gold Nautilus in one of the AD in Hong Kong (along Nathan Road) in early May 2016. I couldn't believe my eyes as it was such a rare occasion that an AD had both the white & blue dial! Hesitated and at the end missed the chance to own it then. It was also during the trip that I encountered the white-dial SS Daytona (116520) which was still selling like hotcakes then, at the Changi Airport & several ADs in HKG. Also missed the chance to own the now-discontinued model On hindsight, I should have bought BOTH the 5711 (in either dial) AND the SS Daytona 116520 during that trip

5. In the mean-time, I also put my name down at several ADs in Singapore, Hong Kong, and even Bangkok during the period May-July 2016. ALL said that the waiting list can take at least 1-1.5 year to clear up. Not an issue for me though :) Then in August 2016, I received two calls within a few days of each other from two different ADs of the availability of the white dial. Again, I was still hesitating and therefore missed the chance

6. After a series of missed chances, I popped by the boutique at ION Orchard Mall 2 weeks ago just to ask around about possible availability this year and told the sales guy about the call that was made by one of his colleagues in August 2016. The sales guy noted down again of my interest in both the blue & white dial and reiterated that it will probably going to take a long time since I missed one chance already.

7. I wasn't even thinking about the watch when out of the blue, I received a call from the same sales lady that called me earlier in August 2016 that she has the white dial available This happened yesterday morning around 10:30am Singapore time. As I was in a meeting then, I couldn't gave her an answer immediately and asked her to call me 2 hrs later during lunch time. Exactly 2 hrs later, she texted me asking whether I am still interested in the watch. Having missed several opportunities earlier, I wasn't going to miss this time round, so, I confirmed with her that I will come down to the boutique in the late afternoon, straight from my workplace

8. It just happened that Patek Philippe Singapore & Cortina Watch were hosting a private event yesterday night - which was the unveiling of the new models from the BaselWorld 2017. The call really came at the right time and the sales lady asked whether I would be free in the evening as the event will take place around 6:30pm Singapore time. Obviously, I was not going to refuse the invitation and I stayed for a good 2-3 hrs right after my purchase of the watch (bought at the retail price of S$32,700) to interact with the important VIPs from PP Singapore and Cortina Watch. Not to mention, I did try most of the new models (including the 20th year anniversary Aquanut model). Hopefully, I will start a thread on it as well as on my new Nautilus 5711

Overall, it was quite a decent wait (around 4 months) from the moment my name is taken down at the PP Boutique to the time I received the first call from them. It was an even shorter time (2 months) at the second AD. Finally, between my last visit to the PP Boutique to the call that led to my eventual purchase of the watch, it was barely 2-3 weeks of waiting time.

I hope this can give some insights to the waiting period for the white dial (especially for those living in Asia). I told the sales lady that I am also still interested in the blue dial. Let's see if the purchase of the white dial yesterday will speed up the process
Great story

For many people, even seeing a 5711/1A in person is difficult unless you can find one at a pre-owned watch store or at the Geneva Salon. It is not uncommon for people to have second thoughts when the watch is offered as we have seen several threads where forum members were asking others if they should go ahead with the purchase or not. I am glad you took your time and made the decision to purchase when you were ready. Even if you pass on a watch like the 5711/1A, you will always get a second or third chance at a later time. It is also good to hear experiences from forum members in Asia.
jon_jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 April 2017, 01:51 AM   #14
rollyp
"TRF" Member

Watch: where your hand is
You'll have one before you know it . Instead of emailing, if you have time one day maybe try calling the ADs that didn't respond. I did the same in late 2015 and got on 5-6 waiting lists.... I had the first one offered to me within 3 weeks, if I recall correctly. And then another was offered a few weeks later. We had a new AD open up in my city so I got it from them instead, which took only a little over 2 months. From my initial inquiry to all the ADs, over the course of 4-5 months I was offered a total of five 5711 blue dials. Not sure if the supply situation has changed, but probably not. But I think you'll be pleasantly surprised in no time at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiko323 View Post
So I've been in the process of contacting all the US AD's to try and source a 5711 blue dial. Since it seems like someone else is asking a question about the waitlist for this watch every week I thought my experiences may help some people. I contacted every AD (that was not located in one of the largest US cities) via email. Some AD's did not respond, many others had reasons why they were not adding to the waitlist. For example they say they only sell these to their best customers or they already have too many on the waitlist. There were a good amount though that were happy to put me on their waitlist and a few others which asked for a deposit. I compiled all the ones that were willing to add to their waitlist in a spreadsheet so that interested members will know where to contact first. I even included the contact that I spoke with. Most AD's would not estimate a wait time but a few did so I included that as well. I am currently on 14 waitlists and have one deposit down. I hope this info is useful to someone out there. Happy hunting!
rollyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 April 2017, 02:06 AM   #15
MrGrayD
"TRF" Member

The last two times I have been in the Patek Boutique in Beverly Hills, and got chatting with store director, she brought out white dial 5711 for sale (already have blue, which I got in Europe in December after a 6 month wait - pretty decent relationship with AD there, bought my first Rolex as teenager from them 20ish years ago) Def have more success on 'in person' expressions of interest with these things in my experience...
MrGrayD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 April 2017, 02:12 AM   #16
lexconsult
"TRF" Member

Watch: R, AP, JLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapince
the Salon is not taking any new clients on lists for ANY SS Nautilus
Looks like the best world sales practice for me
lexconsult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 April 2017, 02:20 AM   #17
mineral
"TRF" Member

Congrats on the white jumbo

Quote:

1. Saw a BNIB White-Dial at a second-hand retailer in Singapore (priced at S$31k....still had the pic of the watch in my Iphone) on 31 October 2015. Thought it was quite an expensive watch at such a price but the white dial did attract me.

4. Saw BOTH the white & blue dial; as well as the rose-gold Nautilus in one of the AD in Hong Kong (along Nathan Road) in early May 2016. I couldn't believe my eyes as it was such a rare occasion that an AD had both the white & blue dial! Hesitated and at the end missed the chance to own it then. Each of the model was listed at the MSRP of HK$185,900 (around US$23,900) for the white & blue dial. It was also during the trip that I encountered the white-dial SS Daytona (116520) which was still selling like hotcakes then, at the Changi Airport & several ADs in HKG. Also missed the chance to own the now-discontinued model On hindsight, I should have bought BOTH the Nautilus 5711 (in either dial) AND the SS Daytona 116520 during that trip

8. It just happened that Patek Philippe Singapore & Cortina Watch were hosting a private event yesterday night - which was the unveiling of the new models from the BaselWorld 2017. The call really came at the right time and the sales lady asked whether I would be free in the evening as the event will take place around 6:30pm Singapore time. Obviously, I was not going to refuse the invitation and I stayed for a good 2-3 hrs right after my purchase of the watch (bought at the retail price of S$32,700 or around US$23,400) to interact with the important VIPs from PP Singapore and Cortina Watch. Not to mention, I did try most of the new models (including the 20th year anniversary Aquanut model). Hopefully, I will start a thread on it as well as on my new Nautilus 5711

Old 29 April 2017, 04:58 AM   #18
lapince
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexconsult View Post
Looks like the best world sales practice for me
You need to understand that France is probably the worse place in a developped country to buy a Patek, there is the Salon, and 1 AD, and that's it, all that for a population of 65 million, and the first tourist destination in the world, every time I went to the Salon there were chinese customers, one of them bought a 5960-1A, another a 5270G, and one time East european customers on top of the chinese, so except if you want a Calatrava, or other watches easily available, well you are screwed as they cater to a ton of people. The AD, Wempe, even told me that they never get any of the coveted pieces, only Calatravas, a few complications, and one time they had a 5980-1AR for me to see, other Nautiluses, Aquanauts or grand complications they told me they don't get, those go only to the salon, which is IMO a crappy deal for Wempe if that is true...
Old 29 April 2017, 08:46 AM   #19
ansharma
"TRF" Member

Watch: Lange 1 Moonphase
While sending emails is good, in my opinion phoning them direct would be better. You can try and build a rapport with the dealer and explain you have the cash ready. You may well be surprised and find the watch within a 3-6 month window using this strategy.
ansharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 April 2017, 08:51 AM   #20
Defiancekofb
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_jon View Post
Great story

For many people, even seeing a 5711/1A in person is difficult unless you can find one at a pre-owned watch store or at the Geneva Salon. It is not uncommon for people to have second thoughts when the watch is offered as we have seen several threads where forum members were asking others if they should go ahead with the purchase or not. I am glad you took your time and made the decision to purchase when you were ready. Even if you pass on a watch like the 5711/1A, you will always get a second or third chance at a later time. It is also good to hear experiences from forum members in Asia.
True, I live in the NYC Tri-State area, I have only seen four 5711s 3 blue and one white dial. It's as rare as rare gets for steel watches. All were at gatherings, I have not seen a 5711 in the wild.
Old 29 April 2017, 11:32 AM   #21
chiko323
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP & Rolex
By the way if anyone here is looking for a white dial 5711 PM me, I may have a lead on one!

chiko323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 2017, 12:11 AM   #22
simongockeritz
"TRF" Member

I too live in Singapore and have been hunting a blue 5711 since Dec 2016.

I was introduced to the manager of the Cortina boutique in Paragon by a friend who had previously got his blue 5711 from him (after only waiting 2 weeks!) when he was manager of the Cortina boutique in Raffles City. I was told in Dec 2016 that I was the second in line and estimated delivery would be late Mar to early Apr. In mid Apr I walked into the boutique to check the status and was told that there was no allocation yet and it might now be May

I have talked to a few other watch enthusiasts and they have told me it could be very likely that the blue 5711 could have already sold to a VIP customer who bought a minute repeater/tourbillon or that they have it in the safe in anticipation of such a customer. I have asked the sales at Cortina/Hour Glass if this has ever been the case and they deny it saying they honor the waitlist but I would not be surprised if such sales tactics are being practiced.

I am now not quite sure if I should continue to wait on the Cortina Paragon relationship to come through or I should do a blanket wait list approach which is a bit counterintuitive to me as watch sales is relationship business.

Any thoughts?

Quote:

simongockeritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2017, 12:32 PM   #23
lianghee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Pam, AP, Rolex
I am living in Singapore too and there are over 10 Patek boutiques here. All of them (including the one which I have bought a few rolexes from) told me the same thing, the wait list for both ss 5711 blue and 5712 is extremely long and they did not want to reveal how long is the wait. I have put my name for 5712 but it seems like the wait is going to be forever.

I saw a grey dealer in Japan selling the 5712 for US$34K after tax rebate. It is quite close to retail. I am tempted but I would prefer to build a good relationship with ADs over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simongockeritz View Post
I too live in Singapore and have been hunting a blue 5711 since Dec 2016.

I was introduced to the manager of the Cortina boutique in Paragon by a friend who had previously got his blue 5711 from him (after only waiting 2 weeks!) when he was manager of the Cortina boutique in Raffles City. I was told in Dec 2016 that I was the second in line and estimated delivery would be late Mar to early Apr. In mid Apr I walked into the boutique to check the status and was told that there was no allocation yet and it might now be May

I have talked to a few other watch enthusiasts and they have told me it could be very likely that the blue 5711 could have already sold to a VIP customer who bought a minute repeater/tourbillon or that they have it in the safe in anticipation of such a customer. I have asked the sales at Cortina/Hour Glass if this has ever been the case and they deny it saying they honor the waitlist but I would not be surprised if such sales tactics are being practiced.

I am now not quite sure if I should continue to wait on the Cortina Paragon relationship to come through or I should do a blanket wait list approach which is a bit counterintuitive to me as watch sales is relationship business.

Any thoughts?
lianghee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2017, 09:17 PM   #24
jfriedkin
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP, PP
Wait list mean nothing. Money talks and BS walks. Put your money down and you will go to the top of the list. Very few actually put money down.
jfriedkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2017, 09:35 PM   #25
HorologyK
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfriedkin View Post
Wait list mean nothing. Money talks and BS walks. Put your money down and you will go to the top of the list. Very few actually put money down.

You must be new here.
Old 30 July 2017, 09:45 PM   #26
1William
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/Others
Interesting. Thanks for the information.
1William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2017, 09:46 PM   #27
unknown
"TRF" Member

Quote:
wait list mean nothing. Money talks and bs walks. Put your money down and you will go to the top of the list. Very few actually put money down.
lol
Old 30 July 2017, 10:39 PM   #28
codecow
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP 5131R
Quote:
Originally Posted by simongockeritz View Post

Any thoughts?
I think ultimately if you're trying to build a relationship with an AD in order to get pieces like the 5711 then you need to figure out if you're really a collector who wants to buy a lot of watches over time, like 1-2 per year. If so, it's probably worth it to build that relationship.

The reasoning is, there will be limited pieces in the future. As an example, consider the new Patek pilot piece, advanced research pieces, anniversary pieces, enamel world time, etc... If your real endgame is application pieces then it makes sense to build that relationship. If not, then it probably doesn't matter.

Non-application pieces like the 5711 or for other brands something like the ceramic Daytona are attainable with a bit of effort as many in this thread have mentioned. Something like an enamel world time at MSRP is simply not attainable unless you have the relationship.
codecow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2017, 10:40 PM   #29
Russell996
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Nonsense. Relationships are everything.
Russell996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2017, 10:56 PM   #30
lianghee
"TRF" Member

Watch: Pam, AP, Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by codecow View Post
I think ultimately if you're trying to build a relationship with an AD in order to get pieces like the 5711 then you need to figure out if you're really a collector who wants to buy a lot of watches over time, like 1-2 per year. If so, it's probably worth it to build that relationship.

The reasoning is, there will be limited pieces in the future. As an example, consider the new Patek pilot piece, advanced research pieces, anniversary pieces, enamel world time, etc... If your real endgame is application pieces then it makes sense to build that relationship. If not, then it probably doesn't matter.

Non-application pieces like the 5711 or for other brands something like the ceramic Daytona are attainable with a bit of effort as many in this thread have mentioned. Something like an enamel world time at MSRP is simply not attainable unless you have the relationship.

Very good advice for me to ponder over. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lianghee is offline   Reply With Quote