The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 13 November 2017, 03:12 AM   #1
FrmrHoss
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 146
Charlotte GTG

If anyone is interested, we have a GTG for Carolina Watch Club in Charlotte this Tuesday at 7PM. PM me for details.

IG - CarolinaWatchClub
FrmrHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 November 2017, 05:10 AM   #2
FrmrHoss
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 146
Figured maybe I'll tempt some people with pictures from our last impromptu GTG.


Argh, forgot about imgur 3rd party hosting issues. FML.
FrmrHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2017, 12:28 AM   #3
Dan2010
"TRF" Member
 
Dan2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Carolina
Watch: Panerai
Posts: 6,361
I would if I wasn't already going to be in Charleston Wednesday and Thursday.
Dan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2017, 01:18 AM   #4
FrmrHoss
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2010 View Post
I would if I wasn't already going to be in Charleston Wednesday and Thursday.
If you want to get on our mailings for gtgs, shoot me your email address Dan.

[I think The Charleston Watch Society is putting something together with Oak & Oscar on this Friday if you want to extend your trip; I'm supposed to go down there and meet up with them for brunch on Saturday]
FrmrHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 November 2017, 02:53 AM   #5
Dan2010
"TRF" Member
 
Dan2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Carolina
Watch: Panerai
Posts: 6,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
If you want to get on our mailings for gtgs, shoot me your email address Dan.

[I think The Charleston Watch Society is putting something together with Oak & Oscar on this Friday if you want to extend your trip; I'm supposed to go down there and meet up with them for brunch on Saturday]
Just sent an email from the groups website.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Dan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 November 2017, 07:23 AM   #6
Rolex addict
2017 HULK Pledge Member
 
Rolex addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Real Name: Chad
Location: South Cackalacky
Watch: me crash my bike
Posts: 4,069
I am planning on being in the CLT area Tuesday, November 21. Got to run a few errands over towards the South Park side of town. Was going to check out Diamonds direct and Windsor. If anyone wants to meet up for lunch, let me know. Got to be in Mount Holly by 3:30, so not a whole lot of time for drooling over watches.
__________________
Official Member "Perpetual 30" Las Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Rolex addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2017, 01:54 AM   #7
FrmrHoss
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolex addict View Post
I am planning on being in the CLT area Tuesday, November 21. Got to run a few errands over towards the South Park side of town. Was going to check out Diamonds direct and Windsor. If anyone wants to meet up for lunch, let me know. Got to be in Mount Holly by 3:30, so not a whole lot of time for drooling over watches.
Definitely in for this. Want to grab lunch in the South Park side of town? I live about 5 mins from that area (and know the guys at both Windsor and ECJ/Diamonds Direct quite well). I can work from home in the AM and drive into the office after work.
FrmrHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2017, 01:56 AM   #8
FrmrHoss
"TRF" Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 146
A few pics from the other night. I'm always really bad about grabbing more of these, too easily distracted! But we had a pretty solid turnout and some real neat watches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6399.JPG (103.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6400.JPG (114.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6402.JPG (92.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6405.JPG (101.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6408.JPG (127.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6409.JPG (100.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6411.JPG (136.3 KB, 11 views)
FrmrHoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2017, 02:09 AM   #9
Rolex addict
2017 HULK Pledge Member
 
Rolex addict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Real Name: Chad
Location: South Cackalacky
Watch: me crash my bike
Posts: 4,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
Definitely in for this. Want to grab lunch in the South Park side of town? I live about 5 mins from that area (and know the guys at both Windsor and ECJ/Diamonds Direct quite well). I can work from home in the AM and drive into the office after work.
Sounds good. I'll send you a PM.
__________________
Official Member "Perpetual 30" Las Vegas International GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Rolex addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 November 2017, 02:13 AM   #10
Dan2010
"TRF" Member
 
Dan2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Carolina
Watch: Panerai
Posts: 6,361
Looking good. Look forward to joining y'all soon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Dan2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Banner Of The Month
*Banner Of The Month*
This space is provided to horological resources.





Copyright 2004-2017, The Rolex Forums. All Rights Reserved.

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Rolex is a registered trademark of ROLEX USA. The Rolex Forums is not affiliated with ROLEX USA in any way.