The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 18 January 2021, 05:42 AM   #1
ckpeters
2024 Pledge Member

FS: JLC Master Compressor Diving Chrono Navy Seals Limited Edition Watch

Up for sale is my JLC Master Compressor Diving Chrono Navy Seals - Limited Edition of 500 pieces. Model # Q178T471. I purchased this watch almost new and have worn it very infrequently. It is in excellent condition. As seen in pictures, it has the OEM titanium bracelet with black vulcanized rubber coating and folding clasp plus an OEM black rubber strap and an OEM black leather strap with yellow stitching that matches the yellow dial accents. The bracelet and straps all together go for over $5k. Also, all boxes, manuals, papers, tags, etc from original JLC packaging are included - see photos.

The watch case is black PVD titanium with a 46.3mm diameter, diving bezel, black dial with stamped and luminescent numerals and hour-markers, automatic JLC calibre J757 movement with chronograph function, second time zone, day/night indicator, and date, approximately 65 hours of power reserve, and water resistant to 100 ATM. Date display is located at the 4:30 position.

Please see my photos for everything that's included. Everything is there from the AD, and it's yours for $10,250 shipped overnight. While this limited edition is truly a collectors piece, it's also a great diver and very well engineered chrono GMT. And it's titanium so it's light as a feather.

I've been a watch collector for 40 years, and I've been selling a few pieces that I don't wear to downsize my collection a bit - please no trade offers. Thank you for looking and email me (ckpeters1211@gmail.com) or PM me with any questions. I have lots of references available from prior sales here on the forum.

Thanks,
Chuck

ckpeters is offline   Reply With Quote