The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 26 February 2021, 10:21 AM   #1
Zar999
"TRF" Member

Greater Atlanta Area: Date/No Date Sub wait time

I know different folks have different experiences with ADs and I also know SohailAIS is literally a 10 minute drive from where I’m at in Midtown. I’ve been following the Reddit AD wait time mega thread but that doesn’t tell me what AD wait times look like in my general market so I’m curious what have folks’ wait times been like in the Atlanta and surrounding suburbs. I am wait listed at my AD for a no date sub and a two tone CHNR it’s the same AD and SA that sold me my first Rolex a blue dialed OP41.

So people of Atlanta and surrounding suburbs what has your wait time been like for a 41mm no date sub and what has your previous purchase history been with that particular AD.

Thanks in advance
Zar999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2021, 10:23 AM   #2
Danny83
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Yellow Gold
You might get one Feb 30 lol
Danny83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2021, 11:23 AM   #3
Pw92676
"TRF" Member

Whichever AD you bought OP41 from is probably your best bet. I’d stop by again and ask them.

Bought my sub in 2018 so different times. Back then it was practically no wait at any local AD.
Pw92676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2021, 12:08 PM   #4
Oyster84
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126613LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pw92676 View Post
Whichever AD you bought OP41 from is probably your best bet. I’d stop by again and ask them.

Bought my sub in 2018 so different times. Back then it was practically no wait at any local AD.
Same here! Ahhhh the good old days I bought my first Rolex(sub date) back in late 2017, and I just walked into my AD, after already looking at the same watch a FEW times in person and thinking it over, because... and I kid you not, I just did NOT want to pay msrp but I eventually fell in love with the watch and ponied up and paid mrsp for my first Rolex! I remember there being a PILE of sub dates in this particular shop, including a HULK sitting in the display case. They tried to sell my ignorant ass on the Hulk by telling me how rare it was but I just liked the simplicity of the black sub, lol...
Oyster84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2021, 01:07 PM   #5
fskywalker
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Is Ticking !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny83 View Post
You might get one Feb 30 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zenith 02.470.405
Henry Archer Eclipse

2FA security enabled
fskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2021, 01:30 PM   #6
stark1
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex/AP/ALS/Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyster84 View Post
Same here! Ahhhh the good old days I bought my first Rolex(sub date) back in late 2017, and I just walked into my AD, after already looking at the same watch a FEW times in person and thinking it over, because... and I kid you not, I just did NOT want to pay msrp but I eventually fell in love with the watch and ponied up and paid mrsp for my first Rolex! I remember there being a PILE of sub dates in this particular shop, including a HULK sitting in the display case. They tried to sell my ignorant ass on the Hulk by telling me how rare it was but I just liked the simplicity of the black sub, lol...
I remember the SA telling me that she could "work with me" on pricing for a new sub about 5-6 years ago. Even with that, not even close to hooking and reeling me in. Now look who's the big fish in the pond (not me!).
stark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 February 2021, 06:54 AM   #7
Oyster84
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126613LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark1 View Post
I remember the SA telling me that she could "work with me" on pricing for a new sub about 5-6 years ago. Even with that, not even close to hooking and reeling me in. Now look who's the big fish in the pond (not me!).
Exactly... crazy how supply and demand swings so radically
Oyster84 is offline   Reply With Quote