The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 25 January 2021, 05:35 AM   #1
Jmango
"TRF" Member

Watch: Oh so many...
FS: Rolex Datejust, 41MM 126334 Black Stick Dial Fluted Jubilee Bracelet Box Papers

Hello Folks,

For sale here is a stainless steel Rolex Datejust 41mm 126334 - 62610 Datejust with a black dial stick dial, 18k white gold fluted bezel, jubilee bracelet and comes with all original box, tags, papers and warranty card.

I am the original owner of this watch and purchased it brand new from an authorized dealer (registered to me) on September 22nd of 2019. I have since worn it to take my wife to the theater and dinner one time and it has sat in my safe since then with regular winding. It comes unsized (the watch fit my wrist right out of the box) and naturally, all sticker were removed by the dealer.

I am only selling as I am downsizing all watches I have that just aren't "me" and get no wear.

$11,000 shipped with insurance, FTF or Bankwire. Any fee's added for other means of payment (Paypal, etc) will be paid by the buyer and must be discussed and agreed upon in advance. I am located in the Metrowest Boston area.

Please feel free to contact me via TRF PM System and if you'd like, share your contact number where we can speak via voice from there to address any questions you may have.

NO TRADES PLEASE and thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_0398.jpeg (273.0 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0397.jpeg (260.5 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0396.jpeg (278.2 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0395.jpeg (289.2 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0394.jpeg (265.2 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0393.jpeg (270.0 KB, 164 views)
"The trick to passing a new acquisition through marital customs undetected it simply to hold your collection to a quantity so great as to achieve the introduction of obscurity. Only with this critical element can one successfully endure the intensity of inquiry with a brave, confident response of "This old thing? You love this watch, I've had this for years..." -Jmango, 2019
Jmango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2021, 08:21 AM   #2
Jmango
"TRF" Member

Watch: Oh so many...
Evening bump.
"The trick to passing a new acquisition through marital customs undetected it simply to hold your collection to a quantity so great as to achieve the introduction of obscurity. Only with this critical element can one successfully endure the intensity of inquiry with a brave, confident response of "This old thing? You love this watch, I've had this for years..." -Jmango, 2019
Jmango is offline   Reply With Quote