The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 18 September 2019, 11:59 PM   #451
Watch This
Banned

Watch: SS YMII
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeychitwood View Post
If it turns out that the interstellar visitor stories are true, I'm going to be extremely disappointed in a bunch of alien beings or AI machines that spent more than 50 years buzzing around the Earth after traveling an absolute minimum of 25 trillion miles over who-knows-how-many years to get here, and the best they could do was buzz some pilots and probe a few Earthlings.
That is awesome
Watch This is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 September 2019, 12:25 AM   #452
bayerische
"TRF" Member

Watch: Smurf
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaRobot View Post
Ariel School UFO Incident

A very historic iconic incident occurred in 1994, where a "UFO/Aliens" landed behind a school yard during recess. Harvard Psychiatrist John E. Mack,(expert in Mental Illness,etc), investigated and found the children's story consistent and credible. The school children are grown up now and have not changed their story. A Movie/DVD is to be released shortly.

A short trailer on the movie:

http://www.arielphenomenon.com/official-trailer

A second short movie trailer with Dan Akroid:

http://www.arielphenomenon.com/new-ariel-promo

Wiki: "In 1994, the Ariel School in Ruwa was the site of a sighting of a landed UFO. Some of the approximately 60 students involved in the sighting also reported that a "strange being" communicated with them. According to the students, the being warned to take care of the environment"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruwa

Harvard Professor John E Mack Wiki,

("He initially suspected that such persons were suffering from mental illness, but when no obvious pathologies were present in the persons he interviewed, his interest was piqued"

"His interest in the spiritual or transformational aspects of people's alien encounters, and his suggestion that the experience of alien contact itself may be more transcendent than physical in nature—yet nonetheless real"

"His later research broadened into the general consideration of the merits of an expanded notion of reality, one which allows for experiences that may not fit the Western materialist paradigm, yet deeply affect people's lives"):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack
Interesting
Old 19 September 2019, 10:55 AM   #453
greggsiam
"TRF" Member

I hope this has not been posted before. The US Navy confirmed this was a UFO. Obviously it doesn't mean an alien UFO, just a legit unidentified object.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rlb...ature=youtu.be

Reddit post about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoo...nfirming_that/
greggsiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 September 2019, 11:03 AM   #454
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 1501
Quote:
Tom DeLonge Files for Divorce:

https://people.com/music/tom-delonge...s-of-marriage/

Maybe the Alien Women got to him?
Or he started liking the probes too much.
Old 19 September 2019, 11:58 AM   #455
Hooper
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610
Following...... As I am sure we all are 🍿
Old 19 September 2019, 12:40 PM   #456
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzPaul View Post
Or he started liking the probes too much.
I think that guys hair stylist is an alien
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 September 2019, 07:27 PM   #457
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mark IV Red Sub
Tom DeLonge Predicts UFO Bombshell This Week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6bk...43oYY9HhmBThnA
VaRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 September 2019, 07:38 PM   #458
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Of course he does....
Old 19 September 2019, 07:40 PM   #459
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
Of course he does....
Almost everything he and TTSA predicted at their news conference two years ago has come true.

He has a very good track record.

Two years ago he and TTSA were the ONLY people in the world that said the Navy video(s) were genuine AND Tom/TTSA were the first to have it. This week the Navy officially confirms this.

AND the Navy has one of Tom's employees names on their recent "anti-gravity" patent.

He has and still does have serious connections.

He has consistently and accurately told us what is coming.
Old 19 September 2019, 10:02 PM   #460
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Nevada desert towns prep for possible 'Storm Area 51' influx:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/neva...044224333.html
Old 19 September 2019, 10:21 PM   #461
Andad
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: A few.
Quote:
Tom DeLonge Predicts UFO Bombshell This Week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6bk...43oYY9HhmBThnA
Wow, roll on Sept 22?

Andad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 September 2019, 10:47 PM   #462
greggsiam
"TRF" Member

Navy said the release was not supposed to have happened.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertai...560681571.html
greggsiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 September 2019, 10:55 PM   #463
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggsiam View Post
Navy said the release was not supposed to have happened.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertai...560681571.html
Correct, AATIP, Congress, Pentagon, and Navy all had their hands on these videos.

Delonge/TTSA has many more DOD vids that are better than these. To be released at the appropriate time dictated by Delonge/TTSA "Handlers".
Old 19 September 2019, 11:04 PM   #464
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Don't forget everyone active military ultimately answers to Trump.

AATIP was an office in the Pentagon created by Harry Reid and other members of congress to get "UFO" information from branches of the Military. AATIP had Congressional interests in mind, not as much Navy/Military interests in mind. It was Reid and his buddies that paid for the Program.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanc...cation_Program

"Although the official AATIP program has ended, a related group of interested professionals have extended the effort, founding a nonprofit organization called "To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science"

"Initiated by then U.S. Senator Harry Reid (D-Nevada) to study unexplained aerial phenomena at the urging of Reid's friend, Nevada businessman and governmental contractor Robert Bigelow, and with support from the late Senators Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) and Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii), the program began in the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2007 and ended after five years, with a budget of $22 million spread out over five years."

"The program was headed by Luis Elizondo, who resigned from the Pentagon in October 2017 to protest government secrecy and opposition to the investigation, stating in a resignation letter to US Defense Secretary James Mattis that the program was not being taken seriously"

Luis Elizondo is a Tom Delonge/TTSA employee, as is Professor Hal Puthoff and many other DOD related Professionals/Contractors...………………

Why would all these credible people work for Tom Delonge?, Because Powerful People in our Government/Military asked them to. This is obvious and this is exactly what Tom says happened.

To some extent, Tom and TTSA are a tool that some/factions in our government/military are using.
Old 20 September 2019, 12:31 AM   #465
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Quote:
Almost everything he and TTSA predicted at their news conference two years ago has come true.

He has a very good track record.

Two years ago he and TTSA were the ONLY people in the world that said the Navy video(s) were genuine AND Tom/TTSA were the first to have it. This week the Navy officially confirms this.

AND the Navy has one of Tom's employees names on their recent "anti-gravity" patent.

He has and still does have serious connections.

He has consistently and accurately told us what is coming.

Oh, I don’t know, why wouldn’t I believe a former rock band singer hypes UFO disclosure when his “UFO hunting company” is 37 million dollars in debt?

https://loudwire.com/blink-182-tom-d...mpany-is-debt/

He is going to hype anything possible. The tremendous announcement will be something like the government saying they don’t know what it is on those videos, but not admitting they are in communication with Aliens as he claims.
Old 20 September 2019, 01:20 AM   #466
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Oh, I don’t know, why wouldn’t I believe a former rock band singer hypes UFO disclosure when his “UFO hunting company” is 37 million dollars in debt?

https://loudwire.com/blink-182-tom-d...mpany-is-debt/

He is going to hype anything possible. The tremendous announcement will be something like the government saying they don’t know what it is on those videos, but not admitting they are in communication with Aliens as he claims.
Yeah the 37 million is old news and not completely correct.

Yes we know you don't believe any of it, you keep reminding us.

Some think the big announcement was the Navy announcement this week, we'll have to see if anything more comes along.

Yeah, Delonge himself doesn't seem too impressive, but he sure has impressive people working for him and none will tell you exactly how they came to work for him.

TTSA isnt making a fortune from their TV Show and T-Shirt Sales. Alizondo says he has only made enough money to buy a new lawn mower. All the more evidence that these people have been motivated to keep going.

Topically none of TTSA makes much sense, yet it exists with many well connected people, none of whom have quit since they started two years ago. They continue to stand behind Delonge.

I don't think any of Tom's corporate officers want to be associated with a scam, they are too mature, credible and established. They know something we don't, or they would bail on him and TTSA.

This could be something like a CIA front company. Invisibly compensating the Corporate Officers.

Be assured there is an "subsidized" agenda here, Government or otherwise.

It isn't so much about Tom, it is about the credible people that support him and his agenda, for whatever reason.

TTSA is the most interesting company in the world that hasn't been prosecuted for fraud or criminal activity.
Old 20 September 2019, 04:11 AM   #467
ian.thomas
2024 Pledge Member

Attached Images
File Type: jpg I-am-not-saying.jpg (86.7 KB, 127 views)

You're asking me how a watch works. For now, let’s just keep an eye on the time.
ian.thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2019, 05:02 AM   #468
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

I guess that nobody has realized that perhaps alien visitors are just not all that interested in visiting a war mongering planet populated by stupid creatures that are always busy trying to kill each other and destroy their own planet so that a minuscule number can own everything.

If they come back in a few years we’ll probably all be gone anyways.
Blansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2019, 10:04 AM   #469
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blansky View Post
I guess that nobody has realized that perhaps alien visitors are just not all that interested in visiting a war mongering planet populated by stupid creatures that are always busy trying to kill each other and destroy their own planet so that a minuscule number can own everything.

If they come back in a few years we’ll probably all be gone anyways.
Now THIS, is probably the most accurate post I’ve read!

Bottom line:

Is there alien life outside Earth? 100% Absolutely.

Is there Instances of unexplained events? That could be alien in origin? 100% absolutely

Has our planet been visited by aliens? My personal opinion is 50%, definitely possible.

Is our government in secret communication with these aliens, or hiding the confirmed existence of aliens from the general public? Conspiracy? NFW.
Old 20 September 2019, 10:12 AM   #470
shaunylw
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Now THIS, is probably the most accurate post I’ve read!

Bottom line:

Is there alien life outside Earth? 100% Absolutely.

Is there Instances of unexplained events? That could be alien in origin? 100% absolutely

Has our planet been visited by aliens? My personal opinion is 50%, definitely possible.

Is our government in secret communication with these aliens, or hiding the confirmed existence of aliens from the general public? Conspiracy? NFW.

No way we are contacting them. It’s impossible. Someone would tweet about it.

“ had a really really great meeting with the aliens. I can say this, we are very very good friends, they are big fans of mine, covfefe,”
You know who.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shaunylw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 September 2019, 10:45 PM   #471
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

The big Delonge/TTSA announcement was the Navy Announcement, also TTSA will have a second season of "Unidentified" on the history Channel. Copy/Paste below from TTSA:

"There have been many defining moments in history. For the most part, we recognize them in retrospect when we can look back and see the entire picture to identify the tipping point. Occasionally, we are lucky enough to see them as they are happening.

At To The Stars Academy, we believe one of those electrifying moments is the recent statement by the U.S. Navy that footage captured onboard their elite fighter-jets, was deemed “unidentified aerial phenomena.” Whether you prefer the academic inference of the term “UAP” or the legacy of the struggle for truth in the designation of “UFO,” we can all take a moment to consider the weight of this statement.

For decades, highly trained servicemen and women have been nearly silent when it comes to the extraordinary events they have experienced, alongside countless people around the world with similar stories. We are sensitive to the challenges such an announcement introduces to the Navy and applaud this action, which, when combined with their previous change in reporting procedures for UAPs, fundamentally changes the environment for this conversation.

There is now a path forward for To The Stars Academy to focus on research with more comprehensive and superior data that will, for the first time, allow for an extremely dynamic scientific investigation. We have been working tirelessly with multiple offices within Washington, D.C. to move the subject of UAPs beyond stigma, past curiosity, through acceptance and into a determined examination.

Evidence of our actions has been captured on the first season of HISTORY’s docu-series Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation, that will now see a second season. Confirmation of our successes can be seen in the paradigm-shift of mainstream media reporting and in the verification that government leaders are openly engaged and demanding answers.

We are in a time when indisputable facts are edging-out unsubstantiated, speculative claims that have masked and muddied the reality of UAPs for over 70 years. With patience, we must remind ourselves that this is only the first step towards answering one of the greatest mysteries of the millennia.

To The Stars Academy is energized and laser-focused on our continued mission, and we hope you continue to follow and support us on this incredible journey.

Sincerely,
The TTSA Team

We are excited to announce our team will be back on HISTORY for a second season of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation. Watch To The Stars Academy President Tom DeLonge's video announcement for more info.

Thanks for all of your support. "

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/?g...9365a8335#news
Old 24 September 2019, 03:52 AM   #472
mannyv11
"TRF" Member

Watch: DD,Sub,GMT,Daytona
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunylw View Post

“ had a really really great meeting with the aliens. I can say this, we are very very good friends, they are big fans of mine, covfefe,”
You know who.

this is the best post on the thread lol and sad but true
mannyv11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 September 2019, 04:56 AM   #473
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

Old 24 September 2019, 04:57 AM   #474
Blansky
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunylw View Post

You know who.

And these aliens are the best aliens not like those crappy aliens the last president met.
Old 24 September 2019, 05:18 AM   #475
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blansky View Post
And these aliens are the best aliens not like those crappy aliens the last president met.
You didn't like those guys? I thought they were kinda cool....
Old 24 September 2019, 06:54 AM   #476
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 1501
Until someone disproves Einstein's theory on travel and light speed, I'm going to have a hard time believing that commuting between the stars is reasonable. At least for species like ours with a finite lifespan.

The answer that these aliens are so advanced, 'they've figured it out', is a cop out that doesn't really solve the issue. Either Einstein was right or he wasn't, and to this point, there's just isn't any evidence that he was wrong.

If in fact the planet is being visited, it would make more sense that the visitors are coming from (for lack of a better term) other dimensions. So far, there's no actual proof that multiple dimensions exist, but at least there aren't any laws of physics making such a theory impossible.
Old 24 September 2019, 09:31 PM   #477
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

UFO Fox News, Professor Michio Kaku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-WC1wrWJ64
Old 24 September 2019, 10:33 PM   #478
gmh1013
Banned

Watch: GMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyv11 View Post
this is the best post on the thread lol and sad but true
lmao
gmh1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 September 2019, 10:50 PM   #479
gmh1013
Banned

Watch: GMT
Quote:
Lol

I think at some point, it will "click" for the majority of the population. Then they will want details, and want to know if "they" are dangerous. The more you know ahead of time, the easier the details will be to understand and believe.

IMO, this is the biggest story in 2000 years. Eventually it may influence almost everything.

I hope I am doing a public service to at least some people. And of course provide a little entertainment in the meantime
Ive been lucky enough to see 2 UFO's in my almost 63 years.....1st on my 13 B-day.....my mother saw it first and then yelled for me.
The second was the Phoenix lights.....or Tempe lights for me it came just to the east over our house.... Right then i knew something that huge flying could NOT be made anywhere on this planet and had to some from somewhere else.
Question is where from.
Living in AZ you see some strange stuff in the air but im sure most could be explained.....but those 2 had none.
gmh1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 September 2019, 11:11 PM   #480
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmh1013 View Post
Ive been lucky enough to see 2 UFO's in my almost 63 years.....1st on my 13 B-day.....my mother saw it first and then yelled for me.
The second was the Phoenix lights.....or Tempe lights for me it came just to the east over our house.... Right then i knew something that huge flying could NOT be made anywhere on this planet and had to some from somewhere else.
Question is where from.
Living in AZ you see some strange stuff in the air but im sure most could be explained.....but those 2 had none.
Very Cool! Our plan is to move to Prescott within 5 years. I lived in Colorado for 10 years and did quite a bit of sky watching, saw some cool stuff, but nothing I couldn't explain.

Then relatively recently had 3 different instances of seeing UAP's I couldn't explain.

Lots of brilliant people have worked on the "from where" question and through some deductive reasoning come to some very interesting speculation. Professor Jacques Valee is one of these people. Valee worked with Dr. J. Allen Hynek.

There were many credible UFO sightings across America in the 1800's, these all looked like wooden ships suspended from something, they had anchors hanging from them. The Phenomena apparently adjusts appearance to meet the expectations of the observers of the time.