The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum > Panerai Straps & accessories

Old 16 June 2014, 11:43 AM   #1
silva
"TRF" Member

FS: Two 24 mm Straps - (OEM Vintage) & Rob Montana

Hi everyone! Up for sale are 2 straps, which have had minimal use.

The first strap is an OEM strap (Officine Panerai) MX006DHX; 125/90 Calf Vintage Dark Brown strap. I purchased this strap new when I purchased my Panerai 312 watch at the local Panerai dealer. My wrist is approximately 7.5 inches. Includes torched screw-in buckle (Rob Montana), 1 fixed and 1 floating keeper, and tubes. This strap was only worn for a few days inside my home. The leather is very soft and supple. 24/22 mm. Excellent condition. $195 shipped to the Lower 48 states via priority mail insured.

I also have a custom strap from Rob Montana (TheStrapSmith), which is also up for sale. This strap is a custom made strap very dark brown with military green stitching. This too comes with a torched screw in buckle, 1 fixed and 1 floating keeper, and tubes. Here again this strap has had very little use (only a few times in the house) and is in excellent condition. 125/90. The price is $180 shipped to the Lower 48 states via priority mail insured.

Price of the straps includes shipping (USA only -lower 48 states). All sales are final.

Why am I selling these? I am new to Panerai and unfortunately, after trial and error, I have decided that I like the Vintage look but a wider straight strap so I am selling these. My loss can be your gain. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tag.jpg (121.0 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg Front Panerai.jpg (68.0 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg Back Panerai.jpg (82.6 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg Front Rob.jpg (53.3 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg back rob.jpg (130.7 KB, 166 views)

Last edited by silva; 16 June 2014 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Forgot the Pictures
silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 June 2014, 06:05 AM   #2
silva
"TRF" Member

Price Drop:

$175 for the Panerai OEM strap and $165 Rob Montana Strap.
silva is offline   Reply With Quote