The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Old 26 May 2010, 11:45 AM   #1
karmatp
"TRF" Member

Icon19 Superocean Heritage

Just went to my first Breitling AD today and pretty much fell in love with the Superocean Heritage 46mm in black on rubber. I tried it on and it just felt right, and the fact that I live in AZ it seems like another perfect pool watch. I put on my Rolex GMT II and it felt like a little kids watch after trying on the 46mm superocean. I found myself looking at it the whole way home thinking "dang you look small".

Anyway, after only wearing Rolex sport models and my speedy pro for years, I find myself in a world wear I lack some serious knowledge about the brand. Basically from what I have read, you need to by a Breitling right, or I will lose big time if I flip, which I am seeking treatment for currently.

I was wondering if some fellow members would be kind enough to send me some pm's if they know of a AD that will give a nice discount and ship. My local AD will give my aprox. 20% off plus tax, I would like a little more and no tax, which I might be able to negotiate, I'm working on that.

Anyway, thanks in advance for anyone who send me a pm and please feel free to show off you SOH if you own one, a little drool on the keyboard is always a nice gift for the wife.
Old 26 May 2010, 01:25 PM   #2
wisguy
"TRF" Member

I believe you just saw my other post about it.

It's a great watch man, looks great, feels great, keeps great time and it doesn't draw too much attention, despite the 46mm size.

Price-wise I can't offer you any advice, what you're being offered sounds very reasonable and I'm not very worried about being hit by resale value, I'm pretty clear about watches not being an investment (more of an expense in my view).

What can I say, look at it?

BTW, my GMT seems to like it, I'm sure yours will too...

wisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2010, 11:28 PM   #3
karmatp
"TRF" Member

I am the last person to look at a watch as a investment, I just know Breitling doesn't hold it's value as well as Rolex and don't want to lose my you know what if I decide to flip for something else.

Very nice collection wisguy.
Old 27 May 2010, 05:21 AM   #4
Foneguy
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116234
Sorry no AD info .....but I love my super o 46 it gets the most
wrist time....
Foneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 June 2010, 09:23 PM   #5
Ultraman
"TRF" Member

Congrats Trevor! We need some pics of your SOH here on TRF!
Ultraman is offline   Reply With Quote