The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Old 4 December 2020, 06:03 AM   #1
MrTito
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR, JLC Deep Sea
Anonimo Dino Zei San Marco

Hi All

This isn’t me trying to be clever! Just wanting some advice. I thought the Pam thread may be the best place to ask. Like many I’ve had a fairly rubbish year and I’m needing to sell some things to help out. I’m resisting my Panerai and Rolex but have decided to sell my Anonimo. Problem is that the UK dealer I have dealt with in the past has simply said no to any Anonimo. I won’t bore with detail but nothing to do with the watch itself. Anyway I have a much loved but barely worn black Dino Zei, D-Day Landing that i need to sell. I love her dearly and have treasured her for well over a decade so I don’t really want to stick it on eBay but I can’t think of another way of selling it easily and quickly. I don’t think I can sell on RF as I haven’t done so previously. Any advice would be gratefully received! Cheers
MrTito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 December 2020, 07:20 AM   #2
Fleetlord
"TRF" Member

Honestly based on your comments regarding your admiration for it, you should keep it.

Unfortunately it would essentially be unsaleable to a watch dealer and you would have to post it for sale on a forum very cheaply.
Fleetlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 December 2020, 01:39 PM   #3
thsiao
"TRF" Member

Best way to sell is in a forum.

Unfortunately, Anonimo has really lost their value in recent years and I don’t think they will ever return to where they were once.
Old 5 December 2020, 01:44 AM   #4
MrTito
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR, JLC Deep Sea
Thanks both, I think part of the problem is I’ve held on out of love but not enough to wear it!
MrTito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 December 2020, 10:42 AM   #5
ptern
"TRF" Member

Watch: PAM 2B
I just traded off one of my Anonimos and have 2 left. As stated above, they really have lost their value for now and most of my offers were low balls, so trading was a better option for me. You might want to consider trading or putting it up for sale after the holidays when things will pick back up. I have an appreciation for the older Anonimos and will definitely keep at least one.

-Pat
ptern is offline   Reply With Quote