The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 5 December 2020, 04:30 PM   #1
NeoDough
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT2
Icon14 SohAIS is fantastic - a short(ish) story

TL;DR: Aamir / SohAIS is excellent. I recommend him without hesitation.

I've been on the Internet since before it was the Internet - or at least before it was the Internet we all know today (and now interchangeably refer to as "the web"). I remember a couple decades back when the web was just starting out, trying (and in many cases failing) to grow into its irrational expectations. One of the big question marks was whether e-commerce of physical goods would even work, especially that of valuable physical goods. There was an entire class of naysayer-Luddites who said that e-commerce would never be able to compete with brick and mortar, especially around anything expensive, because electronic communication wouldn't be able to mediate trust relationships as well as the old fashioned, face-to-face way.

Well, TRF friends, let me tell you something: guys like Aamir / @SohAIS stand as living, breathing proof that the naysayers were wrong. I've "known" Aamir for a couple of years now - trading notes about various items of interest - but had not done a transaction with him until this week.

This summer I had acquired a GMT-II that I respected but didn't love. It just wasn't my style. I tried wearing it a couple of times but couldn't get into it. So yesterday I sent Aamir a message asking him if he would be interested. Within a couple of hours we had agreed on a price, arranged shipping and payment, and by mid-day today the entire transaction was done. Seamless, painless. Great communications, great everything.

Deal with him with full confidence!
NeoDough is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sohais