The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches > NON-Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 21 October 2023, 06:57 AM   #1
Ravager135
"TRF" Member

WTS Omega Seamaster Diver 300M No Time to Die Titanium Bracelet

Up for sale is an Omega Seamaster Diver 300M No Time to Die titanium mesh bracelet. The bracelet was worn sparingly for three weeks. I would rate the bracelet as mint (95% or greater). The only blemishes are inside the clasp where it rubs on the mesh bracelet when closed. It cannot be seen from the outside and will occur with any use no matter how careful. If you were to wear this watch for a few days, these marks would appear no matter what.

The bracelet retails brand new from Omega for roughly $1,500.00. I am offering at $1,000.00, but I am open to reasonable offers very close to that amount.

I am not an experienced seller, but I am an experienced buyer with plenty of excellent feedback. I am not a grey dealer, just a private seller with a long history on this forum. I am open to discuss payment methods, but would prefer something simple and easy like PayPal or Zelle. I can often ship the same or the next day after a deal is reached.

If you are interested, please private message me and I will respond with my email and cell for faster communication. I will also include additional pictures if desired. Again, I am just a private seller and not a business. If it doesn’t sell I will likely list on eBay, but I would prefer to give first opportunity to a forum user.

Evan
Ravager135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 2023, 07:18 AM   #2
Ravager135
"TRF" Member

See attached photos...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_3512.jpg (119.7 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail_IMG_3513.jpg (123.1 KB, 116 views)
Old 1 December 2023, 12:35 AM   #3
Ravager135
"TRF" Member

Still for sale. Great for anyone who has the NTTD on NATO.