The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 13 December 2008, 07:38 AM   #1
Alex Collector
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Breitling Montbrillant Chrono Perpetual & LNIB Tag Heuer Chronotimer Super Price

FS: Breitling Montbrillant 1461 Jours, Chrono Perpetual Calendar & LNIB Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronotimer

FS: Breitling Navitimer Montbrillant 1461 Jours, Chrono, Perpetual Calendar.

Excellent condition. No nicks or scratches.

Crystal is Perfect. except for a micro chip at the edge at 3 PM, very hard to notice, I just realize that was there.

Just a few minor scuffs in the case only.

Stainless steel, Case Diameter 41mm

This is one of Breitling most complicated watch.
It has been discontinued, and it is becoming very collectible.

Functions : chronograph, calendar with Day, Date, Month and Moon Phase.

The calendar need only be adjusted once every 4 years, on February 29th each leap year.
It has 4 corrector buttons to adjust each calendar function separately.

It has a Valjoux 7750 automatic movement, One of the most reliable inthe market.

The band and the buckle are not Breitling, but they have plenty of life left.

The watch is in 94% condition with all functions working as they should and the Chronometer hands reset to zero as they should.

Breitling Inner Box and outer box.
Operating Instruction Book, Card Holder, Warranty book , Moon phase instructions and Slide rule instructions, Open papers
Keeps excellent time.

Asking $3,195 plus shipping.

Please No Trades.
Payments accepted :
Personal checks, cashier Checks, Money order, Wire Transfer as well as Paypal e-Check OK (no additional fees), all of them subject to clearance.
Paypal via credit card is fine, if you are OK to pay additional 3.0 %.

To Paypal buyers: Please do not email if are not a verified Paypal member or you ask me to ship to a non-verified address. Except for my usual customers

For International buyers I only accept bank Wire. The Buyer is responsible if there any custom fees. I will ship through the carrier that the buyer wants (please email about EXTRA shipping charges)

email alexmaniscalco@hotmail.com

Thanks

Alex 650-533-2660

FS: LNIB Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronotimer with boxes, papers and all the papers, Totally complete

Quartz movement.
Original Inner Box and outer boxes.
43 mm Case Diameter.
Water resistant to 300 mt / 1000 Feet.

Model # CAF 1010.BA0821
Original Warranty papers from US authorized Dealer. Sold originally on April 04, 2008. Warranty Valid until April 2010.

Mint condition easy 98.5 + %, just tried about 8 times.
Current Retail $2,800

Asking $1,195 plus shipping.

Please No Trades.

Payments accepted :
Personal checks, cashier Checks, Money order, Wire Transfer as well as Paypal e-Check OK (no additional fees), all of them subject to clearance.

Paypal via credit card is fine, if you are OK to pay additional 3.0 %. All Subject to my previous approval.

To Paypal buyers: Please do not email if are not a verified Paypal member or you ask me to ship to a non-verified address. Except for my usual customers.

For International buyers I only accept bank Wire Or Western Union Money orders. The Buyer is responsible if there any customs fee.
I will ship through the carrier that the buyer wants (please email about EXTRA shipping charges)

Plenty of TimeZone and WatchNet References

email alexmaniscalco@hotmail.com
Thanks

Alex 650-533-2660

Alex Collector is offline   Reply With Quote