The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 23 July 2017, 11:45 AM   #61
DCheeta
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK797 View Post
I'm not a hater, I'm an owner so I know the price of this watch, and now you've been schooled get those ugly stickers off!
Mic drop.
DCheeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 11:45 AM   #62
ericmli825
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
This is a luxury watch forum most people who post pics here do so to show off!

You think people accidentally get their Mercedes logo in the backdrop of their shot, or just happen to take the pic when the watch is on the table next to a Louis Vuitton wallet?

Personally I just enjoy the pics!! If I am sating someone's ego slightly in the process well fair trade to see some beautiful watches..

I do not agree people here are showing off. Most people here are genuinely interested in showing beautiful pics of their watches. And I agree they go well with other luxury brands like Mercedes and LV.

Most people here are pretty well off and I would say 7/10 drives Mercedes equivalent cars and have LV equivalent wallets, the other 3/10 probably driving Lamborghini. Might exaggerate a bit but you should get the point.

I feel like you thinking this is a luxury watch forum and people are only here to show off means that you don't really belong here and you might not even be in the same class as most of the people here.

I personally find this forum helpful and a great community. Posting pics and sharing passions, yes, showing off and sitting on others egos? NO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ericmli825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 11:49 AM   #63
ericmli825
"TRF" Member

When one post gets so much hate, you know there's something wrong...most of us are here bc we love rolex, not to be a douche and show off.

Old 23 July 2017, 11:51 AM   #64
DCheeta
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericmli825 View Post
...I feel like you thinking this is a luxury watch forum and people are only here to show off means that you don't really belong here and you might not even be in the same class as most of the people here...
I really hope I'm misunderstanding what you've said there.
DCheeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 12:12 PM   #65
Raul Jack
"TRF" Member

Watch: ss daytona ceramic
Quote:
I do not agree people here are showing off. Most people here are genuinely interested in showing beautiful pics of their watches. And I agree they go well with other luxury brands like Mercedes and LV.

Most people here are pretty well off and I would say 7/10 drives Mercedes equivalent cars and have LV equivalent wallets, the other 3/10 probably driving Lamborghini. Might exaggerate a bit but you should get the point.

I feel like you thinking this is a luxury watch forum and people are only here to show off means that you don't really belong here and you might not even be in the same class as most of the people here.

I personally find this forum helpful and a great community. Posting pics and sharing passions, yes, showing off and sitting on others egos? NO

Well sorry to say I am here to show off my watches if you don't like it carry on what's the big deal ?? I am not hurting anyone I haven't seen a single of you here show me there ss ceramic daytona i also have many more watches I did not choose to show you guys, stop crying I love the brand and am a fan of other brands what's wrong with all that ? In person I'm not such a ass as you all think lol needless to say my collection isn't even posted on my social media, yes maybe y'all did like it but oh well too bad i really tough you guys would appreciate it oh well lol ....

Raul Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 12:16 PM   #66
Old Geezer
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126619LB and more
You are a lucky man. Two great pieces.
Old Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 12:24 PM   #67
Muzz
"TRF" Member

Watch: MP 18946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul Jack View Post
Well sorry to say I am here to show off my watches if you don't like it carry on what's the big deal ?? I am not hurting anyone I haven't seen a single of you here show me there ss ceramic daytona i also have many more watches I did not choose to show you guys, stop crying I love the brand and am a fan of other brands what's wrong with all that ? In person I'm not such a ass as you all think lol needless to say my collection isn't even posted on my social media, yes maybe y'all did like it but oh well too bad i really tough you guys would appreciate it oh well lol ....

Are you for real? There are tons of ceramic Daytonas owned by members here just look around.

The tone of the post and your replies makes you come across unfavourably as the mood here is light hearted and fun.

Everyone here enjoys wrist shots and shares in the excitement of new acquisitions however your replies do not capture the love of the piece but display something else?

I would look at other threads on TRF before making these assumptions.
Muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 12:26 PM   #68
Raul Jack
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
Are you for real? There are tons of ceramic Daytonas owned by members here just look around.

The tone of the post and your replies makes you come across unfavourably as the mood here is light hearted and fun.

Everyone here enjoys wrist shots and shares in the excitement of new acquisitions however your replies do not capture the love of the piece but display something else?

Guys get over it couple of showing off doesn't hurt no one stop nagging have a great weekend !!

Old 23 July 2017, 12:27 PM   #69
Muzz
"TRF" Member

Watch: MP 18946
Quote:
Guys get over it couple of showing off doesn't hurt no one stop nagging have a great weekend !!

Its already magical!!
Muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 12:33 PM   #70
nymsportf30
"TRF" Member

Watch: Breitling Cronomat
Every time a thread like this comes a long you get to see some people's true colors. I always find it an entertaining read!

nymsportf30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 12:35 PM   #71
Raul Jack
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymsportf30 View Post
Every time a thread like this comes a long you get to see some people's true colors. I always find it an entertaining read!

If I had a dollar every time someone like you judged me I would have a million bucks when someone judges there true colors are also shown hope you have a great weekend

Old 23 July 2017, 01:49 PM   #72
OgSnowflake
Banned

The stickers on that Daytona are yellow and crawling with bacteria no joke bro I bet your wrist smells foul.
OgSnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 01:58 PM   #73
yessir69
2024 Pledge Member

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
yessir69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 02:27 PM   #74
subtona
"TRF" Member

Watch: APK & sometimes Y
Great duo.
Old 23 July 2017, 03:19 PM   #75
jscw
"TRF" Member

since they are ss problems, you should get rid of both, then problem solved.
jscw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 03:35 PM   #76
ericmli825
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzz View Post

Seriously. I don't think any of us oppose the OP showing these two watches and how he has both. If anything, I personally am happy someone could get both. The thing is his tone and replies r just so bad....

Old 23 July 2017, 03:36 PM   #77
ericmli825
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymsportf30 View Post

Yeah. Usually wrist shots of these two great watches would get a lot of congrats and compliments but this thread just gets so much hate

Old 23 July 2017, 03:41 PM   #78
ericmli825
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Watches we enjoy, your tone and attitude not so much. Hope you are really better than this in person like you have claimed. I do want to congratulate on getting the two tho and they are beautiful.

Old 23 July 2017, 05:39 PM   #79
nakedtoes
"TRF" Member

Let me solve yr problem... give me yr skydweller.
nakedtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 08:31 PM   #80
sager
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Seriously. I don't think any of us oppose the OP showing these two watches and how he has both. If anything, I personally am happy someone could get both. The thing is his tone and replies r just so bad....

sager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 11:08 PM   #81
amirdoust
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116710BLNR
I wish I had these problems :D
amirdoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2017, 11:31 PM   #82
Moggo
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610, SD4K, Exp 1
I find the congratulating thing somewhat strange at times.......are we congratulating the OP on spending probably over retail by a quite a bit to acquire these watches?!

We are essentially congratulating for being able to 'buy' preferential service which is not an achievement in my book.

Just my thoughts.

Moggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2017, 12:06 AM   #83
Goin2drt
Banned

I like the all CAPS and the misspelling. Boggles my mind folks that have found a way to buy an expensive watch but have no grammar skills. At least turn on your spell check.
Goin2drt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 July 2017, 10:51 AM   #84
Raul Jack
"TRF" Member

i would never pay over retail i have a great dealer

i would never pay over retail i have a great dealer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggo View Post
I find the congratulating thing somewhat strange at times.......are we congratulating the OP on spending probably over retail by a quite a bit to acquire these watches?!

We are essentially congratulating for being able to 'buy' preferential service which is not an achievement in my book.

Just my thoughts.