The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 2 October 2018, 11:01 AM   #1
Phrank
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: ♕
Capetown Diamond - Jonathan Marcus - Awesome!!!!

Jonathan Marcus at Capetown Diamond is an absolute professional, easy to deal with, incredibly patient, and you get the feeling from him that it's very important to him that you come away with your dream watch and your expectations exceeded.

Spent several weeks with Jonathan, over email, a couple of scheduled phone calls, I asked for numerous pics and specific shots, he was more than happy to oblige, and went above and beyond to make me feel that the piece I was getting was exactly as described. The piece I actually received went way beyond my expectations.

After checking with several members here who'd bought Rolex, AP, and Patek, all spoke of how wonderful Jonathan is to deal with, and the great history since the late 1960's Capetown Diamonds has.

If you're looking for a particular reference, feel free to reach out to Jonathan Marcus, he's a busy guy, but will always help you find what you're looking for.

Here's Jonathan email if you're looking for anything:

jonathan@capetowndiamond.com

..and here's Capetown's website:

http://www.capetownstore.com/

Hope this helps, wanted to make sure I contributed to this section - thanks for reading.

And now the magic.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Day_Date_AndrewWrist.jpg (225.1 KB, 160 views)
Phrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 October 2018, 11:24 AM   #2
Lol-x
Facilitator

Yes, Jonathan is a great guy in my experience, for someone I knew I bought a solid gold Cartier French Tank from him quite a few years ago.

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim
Lol-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 October 2018, 03:25 AM   #3
Bigboye
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub C,DJ,TAG Heuer
I recently purchased my wife's first Rolex from Jonathan Marcus at Capetown Diamond. I was very pleased. I will definitely purchase from him again.
Bigboye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 October 2018, 12:01 PM   #4
kitsgq
"TRF" Member

I wish I could say the same. I received one response when enquiring about a watch Capetown had listed for sale. It was a 116519 and priced fairly. I sent several follow up emails and had no response. I then called the shop and was advised Jonathan was busy and that the bezel markers were slightly faded. I requested more pics on the phone and subsequently over several emails and hadn't received a single reply. My time is too valuable to chase a seller. I tried for two weeks to get them to follow up before I gave up. I subsequently purchased the watch from another dealer and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
kitsgq is offline   Reply With Quote