The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 11 May 2018, 02:40 AM   #1
rolexaviation
"TRF" Member

Zenith Daytona "P" serial.....by jet pilot! 16520

The "P" serial Zenith Daytona, was the VERY last 16520 series made by Rolex. Rolex even continued the 116520 series with "P" serials, for unknown reasons. I bought it and never wore it very much. The back green label is still in excellent condition.

I should have polished it before selling it, but I will leave that to you.......if you desire. There are no significant scratches at all, but a few slight marks, just from shirt buttons or such.

It has never been serviced, and probably needs it. But it still runs fine the way it is.

I'm kind of new around here, but am an ATP rated pilot, and type rated in three jets and the King Air 350. To be ATP rated the FAA requires one to be of "good character!" You can look me up in the FAA registry. I am also the airport manager of the Desert Aire Regional Airport (M04), in Eastern Washington. Desert Aire Regional Airport has a Facebook page, that I maintain.

https://www.facebook.com/Desert-Aire...3185911230381/

The FAA is requiring ADSB in all aircraft that fly in class A,B, and C airspace by the year 2020. Part of the $35,000 that I am asking for this most gorgeous 16520, will go towards that mandate.............into my vintage 1967 Piper Cherokee PA28-180C

Contact information:

Karl Gruber
skywagon@gmail.com
360-436-6277
rolexaviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2018, 03:19 AM   #2
rolexaviation
"TRF" Member

SOLD! Thanks Rolex Forums!!
rolexaviation is offline   Reply With Quote